Friday, June 1, 2018

C&9th Feature Friday Finale!


I'm sad to say my time with Concord & 9th's Featured Friday has come to an end … it was so much fun playing cards with Lydia, and Ksoka - let alone all the wonderful new products in the C&9th May release! 

Thank you, Angie, for the invitation, and for every single set you so generously shared!

Now let's get on with the cards, right?  Here are the products I'm playing with today...
 
Retro Petals, stamps & Stencils
Retro Petals Turnabout
 



 
 
 
 
Even the Earned Incentive die!
 

For my first project, I've stamped the petals with Distress Oxides, and stenciled in the tulips, and dots, then spritzed with water for a water-colored look -
I love the perfect sentiments included with this set!

 
CAS is my favorite style... this time I used the stencil,
but only once, to sprinkle a few raindrops!
 
We can't forget the men in our lives... hey, they deserve a flower on occasion!  It's masculine, right?  Two cuts with the tulip die... once with white wood grain paper, and
once with green - love it with the grays!
 
Because I can't waste a scrap of  these beautiful stamped images, I even found a big enough snippet for a gift tag - now doesn't that gift BAG look like they used this C&9th set, too?
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed my Feature Friday posts … head over to the Concord & 9th blog for all the wonderful projects my Friday Friends have made!
 
=]  Michele

15 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE your color palette choice with today's cards and tags Michele! I feel like playing with those stencils now!

LeAnne said...

GORGEOUS! I thought you were going to tell me you made that bag too. ALL the projects are soo pretty! Very clever, my girl!

nancy littrell said...

All your projects are so fun and wonderful for the Summer season, Michele. I love all your CAS designs. TFS and Happy Summertime, my friend. Hugs..

Jeanne said...

What a fantastic set of cards and tags. It sure looks like you had a marvelous time creating with these products. So many clever and original uses, showing the versatility of the products. Leave it to your creative self to inspire us! Thanks so much for sharing with us! Hugs and happy weekend to you. :)

Anita in France said...

You've been a fantastic ambassador for C9, Michele ... what a finale ... such fresh, dreamy designs with all these yummy goodies ... and a gorgeous colour palette. Love! Hugs, Anita :)

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness Michele, your cards are amazing!!! Love how you used your stencils and love the colors you chose. It is sad to see your GD spot come to an end, you always do such a wonderful job of showcasing everyone's stamps, die and such so well. Thank you for the sweet card that I loved so much. I will be saving it for a special occasion for someone special that might come into my life. I have a new email, it's on my blog my friend. Hugs, Brenda

Bobby said...

I bet they're sorry your time is up, Michele, because you sure knew how to show off their products. You made the most of the little tulip die and the tag matches the bag perfectly.

Papercraft Boutique said...

I've really enjoyed your cards/projects showcasing C&9th products, Michele! I'm amazed that you turned a scrap of stamped images into such an artistic tag, and that you found the gift bag with C&9th-like petal images! Hideko xx

Patti said...

Michele I know you know that I am a HUGE FAN!! but you just keep amazing me with your delightful designs!! These are show stoppers! Give yourself a hug from me today!!

Lisa Elton said...

I have to say I love your final act Michele! What a way to bring down the curtain on your guesting gig. How perfect is that bag for your cool tag!

Barb Ghig said...

You've done an amazing job with today's feature, Michele! I love the color palette you chose for the stencil and how you added texture to the bloom with wood grain c/s...very cool! I'm also loving your masculine design...those shades of gray are gorgeous, and your tag is perfect!
Angie made the right choice asking you to be their GD for May...Bravo, my friend!

lostinpaper said...

You have made this release shine, these cards are all so very wonderful and your choice of colours, perfect!

Karren said...

Oh those stencils made my heart go pitter-patter when I first saw them and it hasn't changed since. You've showcased these products beautifully, Michele.

Tracey McNeely said...

These are just gorgeous, loved seeing your designs this month!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous designs Missy! Love those shades you chose this go round.