Monday, June 11, 2018

Three is NEVER a crowd! EBE Leading Ladies!

 Yes.  You have read that right … Ellen Hutson, LLC has THREE Leading Lady sets by Brandi Kincaid this month!!  and another little Pattern Play set to help set the stage!
 Tomorrow, I'll be joining two of my Ellen Hutson Design Ambassadors in a compilation post at the EH Blog.  Yay!  I had such fun with my version of City Lady!   I couldn't wait another day to share all the fun I've had with her two friends... Beach Lady stamps, and coordinating dies:


and Woodsy Lady stamps, and coordinating dies!

Ready, set, let's go...  just in case you don't know it, I live very near to the gorgeous Lake Michigan shoreline … I must tell you there is something for each of these Ladies here!  

It's finally getting warm enough to hit the beach … but you don't have to worry about crabs sneaking off with your sun lotion!  You can see she has her priorities at hand... I've protected her toes with a blanket of sand!


Woodsy Lady will be ready to trek through the dense woods in the dunes of PJ Hoffmaster State Park!  She'll be really careful with that lantern, I'm sure of it!

 


EBE Pattern Play made quick work of creating my woods... it was even easier to prepare the garden of our friend Plant Lady - she's as fun as ever to color - and borrowed her friend's little basket for her turnips!


I hope you've  seen all the wonderful cards made by my team mates at Ellen Hutson's blog … I learn something every time I visit there!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

=]  Michele

18 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute, just like playing with paper dolls! I love them all! The beach scene is adorable and I love the garden girl's boots and apron! SO fun!

Barb Ghig said...

I agree with LeAnne...it's like playing with paper dolls! Super cute cards, Michele! I love how you played with all of the Beach Lady elements...she looks so relaxed with her head propped up on the towel :) I also love your background for the Woodsy Lady and Plant Lady...so clever and fun...and your coloring is perfect on all 3 cards!

ElizStewart said...

So brillant to bury her in the sand! Love it!

lostinpaper said...

These are all so very wonderful Michele, I just love the way the you have used the patterns to create the backgrounds, especially the vege garden, that is pure brilliance! And Yes, we are still travelling, and just getting ready to travel across the Nullabor so may not have much reception for the next week or two but you never know. Hugs x

Nora Noll said...

You never cease to amaze me!! I LOVE the little beach scene you created and the garden girl is just too CUTE!!! Great cards!!

Lisa Elton said...

That adorable beach scene and those clever backgrounds...what's not to love and smile at here! Incredible cards Michele!

Karen Dunbrook said...

Your cards just make me smile...so cute, love the one buried in the sand..so creative and fun.
xx Karen

Jeanne said...

Fantastic work, Michele! Wow! So very fun and creative. Love the Beach Lady buried in the sand. Too funny, but very much a possibility when going to the beach. The back grounds on the other two are equally inventive and fun. Your coloring is fabulous. You definitely brought these lovelies to life. Thank you so much for sharing! Hugs! :)

I Card Everyone said...

You guys are the best!
=]

Brenda said...

OMGosh, these three cards are just the cutest Michele! I love them all and can't decide which is the best as they are all great! Love how you made your beach lady covered up by the sand and that crab sneaking off with the lotion is way to cute. You did a great job of creating a forest on your adventure gal and yes, got to be careful with that lamp and forest fires. Your garden lady turned out so cute too, love her sayings and her garden. Well done my friend, I can clearing see why you are chosen to do guest design spots! Hugs, Brenda

Bobby said...

I know first hand that the photos don't do these beauties justice, Michele. I didn't pay attention to the forest and that is a brilliant use of the pattern play stamps.

conil said...

I'm quite sure everyone calls you a genius but I'm going to do it again. That first card so perfectly matches the sentiment. I'm still laughing! Cutting the slit in the card is perfect and, yes, I noticed her umbrella drink is not too far from her hand. Love the little red-headed hiker, as well. That background shows her off beautifully as it does for the garden lady. The sentiments on all these cards say a lot about the creator.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Wow x 3, Michele! These lady images become alive when YOU stamp on the cards! The sand blanket is a fantastic idea, and I love the way you used the Pattern Play stamps. Your creativity shines! Excited to see the compilation blog tomorrow! Hideko xx

Linda Callahan said...

These ladies are all delightful.....and look like they are all having a fabulous time thanks to you! You make them shine....and make me smile!

Tracey McNeely said...

all of these are so cute Michele!

Anita in France said...

What fun to see all these ladies at their various leisure pursuits, Michele ... you've showcased them brilliantly (as always!). LOVE that beach lady buried in the sand ... had me laughing all over my face ... and the sentiment is perfect ... as is the proximity of her refreshments! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

So darned cute!

Sharron said...

Every one is amazing! You've done such an awesome job creating scenes for your little ladies. Love your beach design! What a fun way to show her buried in the sand. And I adore Plant Lady's boots. Miss Woodsy is the one most unlike me but being married to Harry has caused me to go over to that world, at least a little. You would laugh if I told you of all the incorrect attire I have been known to wear on birding trips! I'm getting better though!