Thursday, November 3, 2016

CAS[E] this Sketch #197

It was so much fun creating Cards for a Cause last week, wasn't it?  I hope you all made a few cards to share. 

This week, I'm continuing with another favorite - this time a feathered friend - from a friend!

I was thrilled to be able to play with this gorgeous Altenew Cardinal ... wishing now that I'd stamped it a dozen times!  OH!  Here is our Sketch this week:

 

Leigh gave us a pretty clean slate ... she won't mind if I add a little something... ;]
 
I adore this sentiment!  I come from a long line of singers!
Here is a first use of a gorgeous new embossing folder from #TeamRichardGaray
 
So, what do you think you'll create with this sketch?  We can always count on you to make wonderful music with them!
 
=]  Michele


13 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Oh I'd love to hear you SING! And I love this layered cardinal too--such a handsome card!

Happy Dance said...

I didn't know you were a singer! Very cool. Me too -- I'm an alto...and love choral music. Your card. That amazing cardinal on that lovely branch, and that embossing folder, are all fabulous together here. I'm guessing it won't be too long before that cardinal set finds a new home in your craft room, lol. Gorgeous take on a fun sketch. Bev

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely STUNNING card, Michele! Your Cardinal is exquisite, and perfectly placed in front of such a beautifully embossed background! Loving your sentiment, too!
Thank you so much for inspiring me to play along...again :)

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Michele! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

Cat Craig said...

Stunning.

Lisa Elton said...

I think this sketch was made for your embossing folder and pretty cardinal! Fabulous card Michele!!

Lynn said...

love the beautiful cardinal Michele!

Jeanne said...

Wow! Michele, this is such a striking card! That cardinal is gorgeous!! The embossed background is perfect for the card and what a fantastic sentiment. Would love to hear you sing! Fantastic card! Hugs! :)

Bobby said...

It would be very easy for me to CASE this card, Michele. ;)

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Gorgeous card, Michele. Love everything about it.

Sharron said...

STUNNING!! Would you be surprised if I said this is just about the most perfect card ever! I LOVE that cardinal!! The colors and the embossing are so wonderful.

Anita in France said...

Wow, so striking, Michele ... that bright cardinal is perfect with all those texture-y background branches ... just beautiful ... and a perfect (and true!) sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

Oh WOW!! I LOVE that cardinal against the white. I will be cASEing this as I have this stamp set!! GREAT design!!