Monday, June 27, 2016

Winnie & Walter Winner!!!

Good morning, my friends! 

Late last night I put my Tom to work choosing one comment [by number] from each of the four weeks - an astonishing 196 comments in all, my wonderful friends!  We then created little raffle tickets with those names, and Tom chose the winning ticket from a hat!!  Seemed the simplest fair way of all, to us ... so without further ado, here is our winner:

 
Barb Ghig of Barb's Studio Creations!!
 
Congratulations, Barb!!  I know you will make wonderful cards with your newest Winnie & Walter goodies!!!
 
 
Thank you, a million times, for all the love you've left, my friends ... I'm sending heaps right back to you!
 
=]  Michele


11 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Big Congrats to Barb!! And to you, Michele, I must say you were an amazing Leading Lady - EXCELLENTLY done!!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, what a WONDERFUL SURPRISE, Michele! Please thank Tom for me! I am so excited, and I can't wait to start shopping!!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Congrats Barb!

Susanne Vargas said...

Congratulations Barb!
And thanks so much for all the inspiration, Michele!

Aileen said...

Michele, I have been waiting for my email to say I won and had to come here to find out you gave it to Barb, black mark in my little book. Lol was great seeing all your wonderful creations and its a shame you have finished.

Bobby said...

Good for Barb. She will enjoy the goodies I'm sure. Almost as much as I enjoyed seeing all your creations these past four weeks. Boy did those fly by.

Brenda said...

A BIG congrats to Barb!!!! Nice pull Tom! And what a lot of comments Michele, yes girlfriend, you rock! Hugs, Brenda

Cat Craig said...

Yea! Barb, congratulations. It is always fun when a bloggy friend wins.

Nora Noll said...

Whoo hoo!! Congratulations Barb!!

Anita in France said...

Yay ... Tom drew well, Michele ... congratulations Barb! Thanks once again for such an awesome W&W month, mon amie! Hugs, Anita :)

Lindsey said...

Congrats, Barb! How exciting! I'm wishing we could rewind, so you could be Leading Lady forever.