Thursday, June 23, 2016

Share the Love Week!

share the love graphic Essentials by Ellen 2

Who in their right mind would pass up the chance to do a 'mash up' with Winnie & Walter, and Ellen Hutson??!!  Not this girl, I'll tell ya!  I'm gaga over both of these companies!

Week 1:  Floral!  [have I told you lately that Hydrangeas are a favorite?]  Julie's Mondo hydrangea, and one little leave + W&W's In Bloom: Addie's Garden = instant smiles [by way of The Big, the Bold, and Friends stamps & cutaways!]

Heat embossed, and colored with Distress Ink: shabby shutters, peeled paint, and dusty concord!
 
 
Day two:  Sentimental!!  It's all about the words!! [have mentioned that I first wanted to write sentiments for greeting card companies before I started making cards?]  NO doubt this mega In a Word: Hi was getting top billing ... with a side of chicken Francaise - from 12 Days by Julie, and 12 Days Companion Greetings by Julie!! 
 

A little embossing - not real chicken wire, or nest material,  but close enough, right?
 
Day 3:  Background building - random stamping isn't as random as it sounds, but I was pleased with the result using this darling Daisy from In Bloom:  Addie's Garden, the perfect words from The Big, the Bold, and the Happy, and Christmas Scribbles by Julie [a careful little snip never hurt any stamp!] and TOTALLY fabulous word die by Julie!
 

That gorgeous yellow is Fresh Ink pigment ink - in memory of my first trip to Impress last year!
Altenew Crisp Ink - Evening Gray, and a snippet of gray cardstock.
 
 
I'm aware that we have reached Day 4, but you'll have to wait until my final Leading Lady post on Saturday to see my Transparent card!  Hope to see you then!
 
Thanks for spending a bit of your day with me today, too!  xx
 
=]  Michele

20 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Michele this is a fabulous collection of cards and you have married the two brands beautifully. I especially love the two hydrangeas card.

Nora Noll said...

What fabulous cards! You rocked the mash together!! I think you should still write greetings for cards. You are FABULOUS at it!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes Michele, your creative juices are FLOwing!! These are all marvelous. Those hydrangeas are beautiful, the polka dot letters...well you know how I feel about those and then the happy daisies. A trio of fabulous works of art!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously wow!! All of them 😄😄

Karren said...

Three amazing cards, Michele! I particularly love the hydrangea card - maybe because Mondo Hydrangea just came to live with me this week :)

lostinpaper said...

A collection of inspiration, I am swooning over the purple floral design... had to pin it!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, you've been busy and created some wonderful cards, Michele!!!!! The hydrangeas are simply beautiful, the polka dots and the little chicken are so sweet and your stamped bg on the last card is simply stunning!!!!
...writing sentiments for cards, my friend ...you are so good at that and would make a fortune!!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Chriss Blagrave said...

Oh, that Mondo Hydrangea...you've done it again...your trio of cards is spectacular! Particularly fond of Julie's Just chicken in...seems that is what we do for each other ❤️

Bobby said...

Using the W&W hydrangea for the background for the Mondo one looks fantastic, Michele. I love daisies so that one will be CASEd for sure and who wouldn't love a big, bright HI.

Barb Ghig said...

This is what I call a trio of loveliness, my friend! You have paired your stamps so beautifully...WOW! They're all so pretty, I can't even pick a fave, but if I had to, the color combo on your last card just takes my breath away! This Altenew gray ink is going straight onto my wishlist :) Fabulous post, Michele!!!

Taunya Butler said...

As an admirer I am swooning and drooling over this trio of totally awesome and pretty and fun cards!! Super well done - I think you get an A+++++++ for all of these!!

Brenda said...

These cards are stunning Michele!!! I love each one so much and would never be able to pick a favorite because they are all equally beautiful for different reasons. And I think you should definitely be a greeting writer for greeting cards. Oh wait, you are...they are just for your own! Ok, here's what I think, I think you should make sentiment stamps so we all can buy them and use them!!! That's what I think, but hey, no one pays me to think. hummmm....Hugs, Brenda

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

My downright favorite - the chicken card! Punny and perfect! Of course the other tow ards are awesome as well!

Susi said...

That Mondo Hydrangea looks fabulous surrounded by the "garden" of purple flowers! Beautiful colouring, too! Love the chicken wire EF on your chicken card, and I agree, that large "Hi" really takes center stage! Brilliant idea to reverse the colour combination on the Daisies card to allow the die cut one to stand out beautifully! Thanks for the eye-candy today, Michele! :-)

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous cards, Michele!

Joyce said...

Three amazing cards, showing off how talented and versatile you are.

Lindsey said...

I'm head over heels in love with all three!

Jen W. said...

A trio of perfection, Michele! Your first card made my jaw drop - so perfectly coloured and oh so pretty. The second card made my pun loving heart soar! I LOVE that sentiment! Also that embossing is perfect - the chicken wire for a hen with a beret would have to be a little fancier than usual no? ;) And finally yellow and grey always makes me happy. You rock, chickadee!

Anita in France said...

Oh my, Michele ... these are all stunners! Beautiful bed of purple hued hydrangeas, delightful daisies in their cool grey and yellow livery ... and that big hi ... wow ... perfect with that sweet little poulet! (It has to be a poulet, it's wearing a french beret!). Hugs, Anita :)

Unknown said...

All three cards are terrific! The florals are gorgeous, and that "chicken in" is a great funny "punny".