Thursday, July 16, 2015

So happy to call you ...

... my friend, amy Tsuruta

After many, many emails, several phone chats, and blog loving back and forth for over a year, I was lucky enough to meet I.R.L. this teensy [I've never felt so tall] little bundle of awesomeness who drove at least 30 minutes into Seattle to pick me up at our hotel for a fun-filled few hours of breakfast, coffee [surprised?] and shopping at Impress, too! 

I can't thank you enough, amy and will treasure that day spent with you, and Kimberly, FOR EVER, and EVER!!  I cannot wait until next time!

I thought I'd share a card I made with just one of the sweetest treats amy brought for me ... did any of you play in the Summer Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog per chance?  or is it simpler to say did any of you NOT play?  amy kept teasing us with fun coffee goodies on her blog, and Facebook page.  I kept drooling over the Starbucks menus - yep, that's me the re-cycler!  GUESS WHAT I GOT?  Plus a too cute little Petite Sweet from Sweet Stamp Shop that is perfect...

For you, my sweet friend, and second helpings at CTS #132:

 
Hope you like what I've done with it ... there is lots left,
so you'll undoubtedly see more! 
Had to include that sweet little tag set we all 'had to have' - can't wait until we three have that play date with that one - shhh!
 
Until next time: hugs, and a million-and-one thanks
=]  Michele

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amazing!!!!!! How creative and wonderful...your card AND YOU!!!

It was a true treat meeting you in person and as I knew, it was as if we long time friends...which I feel that we are but what a fantastic time I had with you and Kimberly!

Looking forward to meeting up with you again and BTW, my card, with tags, is in progress.

Nora Noll said...

How cool that you got to meet Amy!! I LOVE this card. The sentiment rocks and I love the colors. Fabulous design!!

Lisa Elton said...

Sounds like a wonderful day and I hope we get a chance for something like that too!! Your card rocks, love the little pops of orange!

Sharron said...

Sounds like a truly wonderful day! Fabulous card--love the sentiment!

lostinpaper said...

What a great post Michele, sounds like you guys had a blast!

donna mikasa said...

What a sweet post! Isn't it awesome to meet up with stamping buddies in person? You are both so lucky to have met each other and I would LOVE to see more of your Impress goodies, too! Drooling.....

Anita in France said...

A lovely post, Michele ... your joy at meeting up with Amy and Kimberly shines through every word! Such a cool card ... giggled at the sentiment ... definitely for coffee ... wonder if it applies to craft stash too?! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

How wonderful that you got to meet Amy and spend some 'girl time' with her and Kimberly ~ WTG! This is such a stunning card, Michele! I love how you placed the tags and the color combo is stunning...not to mention the fabulous sentiment :)

Marybeth said...

Sweet post and it is so fun to meet IRL friends! Love this tag card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

THe BEST, the FUNNEST time, you are a complete JOY and refreshing breath of FUNNESS!!!!!!!!!! Loved seeing you and chatting and having coffee, the BEST!!!! == and of course IMPRESS!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

I cannot wait to hear all about your trip. LOVE these colors on your card, so fresh and fun! Chat soon!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! And what a fun sentiment -- and so true! ;)

Joyce said...

So lucky that you got to meet Amy and Kimberly. I was 1/2 as lucky as you last summer, when I met Kimberly when she came to Legoland with her family. Your card is so beautiful. Love the colors and that fantastic tag.

Taunya Butler said...

Fun, fun!!! Love that you got to meet bloggy friends and your card has awesome styling!!

Brenda said...

How sweet of Amy to come and pick you up for a day of fun! And it does sound like ya'll had lots of fun! I love your card Michele and I love that sentiment on the tag. Hugs, Brenda

cm said...

You've worked magic with your coffee-themed goodies! That sentiment: Yes! You, Amy and Kimberly...on my wish list!
Hugs~c