Thursday, July 16, 2015

CAS[E] this Sketch #132

I am back! and so happy to be crafting again =]  I have so many new goodies, I had a hard time choosing which to use for this fab sketch from N@t Ali ... check it out:

OH the possibilities, right?

First up, and little something made from a gift from the 
fan-tabulous Kimberly of Weinerhoneymooners!  [and there is a second helping coming from amy T.]  We had such a fun feel-like-I've-known-you-forever kind of visit while visiting Seattle! 
 
For Kimberly and CTS#132:
 
This Hero Arts stamp set came with a fun metallic gold ink cube, but I chose to heat emboss it with Ranger fine gold.  The sentiment is one from my first visit to Impress,
stamped on MFT Fuse Green!!!
 
Thank you, Kimberly, for the goodies, breakfast, coffee and even the water for the road!!  You are a fun, sweet, generous person and I am so honored to call you my friend!
 
That's Kimberly on my left ... what a spunky, fun, fabulous girl!
More about that cutie on my right soon!

 
I have missed seeing all the wonderful cards you've made for the last two sketches ... but I know you'll have no trouble creating just wonderful cards with this week's sketch!  My team-mates have surely done wonders with it, so be sure to visit them, too, please  - and thank you, as always!
 
=] Michele


19 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such an awesome card...love the gold! Our weather cooled down but is forecasted to go to 90 on Sunday. Miss ya!!!

Cindy C. said...

Gorgeous and elegant card!! TFS!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love this card but I like the picture even more! You guys are SO cute!!! I'm so glad you had a blast. How could you not hanging out with those ladies? Ha ha!

Cat Craig said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time on your vacation! How wonderful to meet up with some crafty friends. Your card is fabulous, that gold, bit of green all give it a nice clean feel.

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous make, Jo x

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors you used!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Michele!! My first thought was that it could be sold at the new Japanese Gardens you visited, it has that feel to it!!

Sharron said...

Gorgeous card! Love the gold, so elegant!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card, Michele! I'm so envious that you got to spend time with Kimberly and Amy! One day I'll make it over there and meet with you ALL. :-)

Bobby said...

Another wonderful picture for your "Friends I've Met" album, and a wonderful card, too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Michele, I can just imagine you all having the best time together, and more than your fair share of laughs!! You certainly got some gorgeous goodies, and have put them to immediate good use. Well done, well done!! Looking forward to lots more stash peeks!! Loved the pic of you three amigos too!! Xx

Anita in France said...

Striking and so very lovely, Michele ... just beautiful! How fabulous that you were able to meet up with Kimberly and Amy ... and that you had such a wonderful time! Did Tom know he was embarking on a crafty buddies tour?? Hugs, Anita :)

Marybeth said...

Your card is just amazing and elegant! Love this! Glad you had fun and you all look great!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow, what loveliness in gold!!!! So fun!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Michele! I love that stamp -- and it's gorgeous in gold!

Joyce said...

Lucky girl--what fun you guys must have had. Love the picture and the card you made. I hope you had a wonderful vacation.

Taunya Butler said...

Lovely card - love the touches of gold!!

Brenda said...

Sounds like a fabulous trip Michele! Love when crafter's can meet up with each other meeting in person! I'm behind on my commenting, but I am going to try to catch up here. Love this card and love your take on the sketch. Hugs, Brenda

cm said...

You already know how much I adore this photo and how I hope, some day, to be included in a down-the-road photo op! Your card is lovely...just totally lovely!
Hugs~c