LeAnne's colors could have been found in my last card - at least 'shades' of them. But they're so pretty I couldn't wait to use them again...
I came across an older set from The Stamp Market that hadn't been given
an inking in a long time - I remedied that today.
These are called Petal Perfection but were only available during a Color Crush class - sorry!
Their black stamen took me in the direction of this dotted paper from EH - sorry again as it is long gone! In fact, the last time I used this paper it was for Halloween... remember THIS =/
A Betterpress-ed sentiment from Yana's Bouquet of Hugs set finished it
off perfectly IMHO. And off she goes to The Paper Players gallery!
=] Michele


9 comments:
That dotty paper makes a pretty backdrop for those big fabulous blooms! Terrific card, Michele!
That bold polka dot background is perfect for these bold florals! They are just gorgeous! And I can't believe you added all those eyes to that Halloween card! Thanks for using my colors in such a striking way this week at the Players!
I remember that older card Michele (I remember that card being a labor of love to have added ALL those eyes to the dots...you must have been cross-eyed for weeks!), and I love this current one too! The colors are just perfect for Fall and those blooms are absolutely lovely! They look wonderful against that DSP also! Beautiful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
I'm really liking the contrast of the trio of bold blooms against the stark, graphic dotted paper behind it. It's a striking look. Thanks for sharing with us again at The Paper Players.
Look at those big beautiful blossoms, Michele. So pretty. Love the background with them.
Ooooh, this is so bold and pretty!
I love these bright and bold flowers, Michele! The background looks like seeds! It sure worked well with the eyes for the past card! Spooky! This one is less spooky but just as fun!
What a beautiful way to use these colors! I do love the combo, and your pretty flowers are just right for it. The background lets them pop all the more. It was fun revisiting your other card, too!
Love that background with those bold colours. Always nice to use something old from your stash xx
Post a Comment