Tuesday, August 11, 2026

The Paper Players #798 - seconds for JUGS!


Many years ago, Tom bought me several alpha die sets - sadly they've
been dormant for a very long time!  Why I thought of them when I saw
Stef's fabulous color challenge at The Paper Players we'll never know.
BUT I sure did have fun... take a peek...


Why, yes. that is indeed a new embossing folder!  Spellbinders sucked me
into a very good sale recently - besides this Urban Grid, there are two others -
more soon!  The sub-sentiment is C&9th: Picked Posie Greetings.


Here's another alpha card using those Altenew Caps Bold Alphabet dies...


This time I put all my alphas through another Spellbinder EF this one was a
monthly folder from February 2023 so it's been around for a while, but I still love it! And that sweet little Bloomin' Cute blossom from The Stamp Market, too!
I'm betting the ladies at JUGS#835 will appreciate the time it took to
align those alphas!


Can you stand one more?  Just for funsies...


Those cute Thought Bubbles from TSM worked a charm!

Hope you're having a great week!
=] Michele

11 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Well halleluiah that the alpha dies finally got to come out and play! All three cards are so fun (yo, that last one made me giggle). I really like the friend in the PP colors along with that amazing embossed background and the cute flower on top if the "I". It's such a special card and I'm so pleased that you played along with us this week, Michele!

Carol said...

Michele, I love all three and Stef spelled out everything already but the colors, embossing, lining up of letters and those great letters all added up to fab cards!!!! Thanks for sharing them ALL with us at JUGS!

Bonnie said...

Perfect alignment of all these letters, Michele! I love how you've used these colors with the alphabets and embossing folders! Three fun cards!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun cards! The YO is awesome 😉. Thanks for sharing at JUGS

donna mikasa said...

Ok now I want to pull out my alpha dies and join you! Love the embossing on the second half of your gallery and the "YO" did give me a chuckle!

Jeanne said...

Hope you'll play with the alphabets more because these cards are stellar! Love the texture. You do such a great job embossing your projects, Michele. They look so crisp. Thanks so much for sharing!

The Crafty Den said...

Your cards are fantastic Michele. I love the colours you used and the alpha dies are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

ElizStewart said...

Your creative gene is amazing...love seeing you in the JUGS gallery as always.

Bobby said...

I love how your 'old' Alphas sparked so many fun cards, Michele. Embossing them was such a great idea. Thanks for sharing one with us at Just Us Girls.

Lisa Elton said...

Well these are all just oodles of fun, but I'm loving those floral letters to bits! Delightful cards, Michele. Thanks for playing along with us at Just us Girls!

LeAnne said...

These are amazing---and fun! I am enamored with the embossing folder on the first one! Your embossing is so DEEP! And the embossed letters further on are quite clever! I might have to give that a whirl! Not sure I have any alphas quite that big though! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at the Paper Players this week!