I just had to enlarge the gorgeous photo that Lisa has provided for
her Mood Board Week at Just us Girls #837 ... take it in for a moment:
The JUGS team and Betty Keefe their guest designer have really made gorgeous cards. And I had a new set in my hot little crafty hands to play with...
no time like the present! I must say I was really inspired by Betty's card!
Too bad I forgot the butterflies!
I die cut then added extra color using the inks above. This set is the
next in the series of its type from Concord & 9th and goes together
so easily just like a layered puzzle using the debossed base piece
as your guide. Let's start with her closeup:
I love how it turned out and found an embossed panel in my snippets that worked
perfectly so I used the same cardstock for my card base.
This sentiment set came with the Autumn Splendor bundle - but is sold separately.
Thanks Betty, and Lisa for inspiring my card session today!
=] Michele




1 comment:
Beautiful card Michele. Love all the colorful blooms. A great take on the mood board.
Post a Comment