... to say I love you! This Happy Bird wanted to dress up for Halloween and who can say no to her? Seems like an 800th birthday is deserving of 'second helpings' so she's flying over to The Paper Players!
Every year I try to come up with a fun card for a dear friend whose
birthday is also Halloween day!
Several old papers from The Stamp Market came together for their sketch and this sweet Happy Dance Bird from Memory Box.
I gave her a witches' hat and broom from the HoneyBee set I used on my first card.
Have a happy weekend, my friends! Thanks for spending a bit of your
crafty week with me - I surely do appreciate it!
=] Michele


6 comments:
Michele, THIS is sooooo fun! I love every detail! The arch with the Halloween words, the different patterns and the crow with the witches hat and broom make me SMILE!!!!! I would love to receive this card. Your friend will cherish it. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players for our 800th challenge!
Cutest happy dancin' bird ever, all decked out with her witch's hat and broom! I can't resist a punny, funny sentiment, and this one is so perfect for this card. Thank you for joining us a second time in our 800th challenge!
Who doesn't love a good pun---and a very Halloweeny crow! This is adorable! You've done it again! Thanks for your second helping at the Players this week!
What a treat to have a 2nd card from you Michele! We appreciate you spoiling us with your fabulous designs. This is a very creative way to use the Happy Dance Bird but she looks lovely in black, adorned with her witch's hat. Love this so much and no doubt your friend will as well. Thanks!!
What a HOOT! This is so fun, Michele, and I'm sure it will be treasured by the recipient. Your sense of humor and interpretation shines with this card, for sure.
This is just too FUN Michele!! I've always loved this bird in your hands...you make magic happen my friend! The hat and broom fit him perfectly and the sentiment is also a perfect fit! LOVE everything about this card!! Hugs. :0)
Post a Comment