Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches #750

 

Cécile has a really wonderful sketch for us this week at
Freshly Made Sketches #750 and I couldn't help but see my new
SB Cocoa Wonderland sitting there on her triangle!


I 'stretched' the size of it by stacking/overlapping two SU! dot-y panels
from Lovely Arrangement's die set.  I didn't spare the whipped cream
topping this time and stuck more trees into it!


I just LOve this guy! So whimsical - and isn't that sentiment pretty?
From Marcia's stash: Opposites Attract Holiday version from The Greetery!

Let's go see how Cecile and my teammates used that fun sketch and
then we invite YOU to play, too!  The gallery is open until Monday, 
August 24th at 3 EST!

=] Michele

24 comments:

Bonnie said...

So whimsical and fun, Michele! This Santa mug is adorable! (I love lots of whipped cream!)

Marcia Hill said...

Was just thinking what a sweet sentiment you used and then you tell me it's one I own...bahahaha!! Don't even remember my own supplies anymore!! But anyway, your Santa mug is ADORABLE and I can definitely see why you had to have him! I would love to play with him too next time we get together! Love the green dotted diamond for your background too! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Isn’t he fun! Another awesome sketch creation

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is sooooo adorable. I love the dotty background and I especially love the trees in the whipped cream. This is a very happy Christmas card. I love everything about it!

HilaryJane said...

Your Santa cup looks very content to have all that going on in his head. What a fun card and such a great take on the sketch xx

TK said...

I'll bet he's smiling that big because he got ALL the whipped cream! He's jolly, festive, fun and full of anticipation. I do hope I get to play along (going out of town for a few days), i already have a card in mind...

Leslie Miller said...

This Santa cocoa mug is just way too stinkin' cute! I'm wonderfully happy to be delighted by him again today and I don't think I could ever get enough! He's way cuter than the cocoa mugs I got last year. Never even saw this one. Under my rock again. Love how you used him with the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

There he is again! I love that he's the star of your card and overlapping two of those elements? Genius!!

Lisa Elton said...

I love this fella too and I love the way you dolled him up today with the extra goodies! The circles in the background are fun too!

Loll said...

LOVE your card!! Great design Michele. This guy makes me smile. :) xx

Jeanne said...

Oh so delightful, Michele. Love this!

Birgit said...

Is this Santa mug ever cute!!

Linda Callahan said...

Fabulous holiday card! Such fun!

Bobby said...

He has such a cute face and you adorned him well with the whipped cream and trees, Michele.

JoAnn said...

Your Santa mug is adorable and looks so happy with all that whipped cream. Love how you doubled the dotted background die. Great card Michele.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hi, Michele 🙋🏻‍♀️ Absolutely gorgeous Santa card! I love it! Your Sea are is also beautiful. Miss you. We're sweltering down here in San Antonio also. I hope you are well. Did you and your hubs get a good view of the Perseid meteor shower? Much love to you 💜🐻 Mari

lostinpaper said...

That is one fun mug... you are certainly working on those holiday cards my friend... keep them coming!

Helen said...

This is just the cutest Christmas mug ever Michele! Love it! Sucha fun take on the triangle sketch! All those extra elements really make it a standout! :)

Kim S said...

Absolutely charming!! It's a fabulous die and so cute layered on the background dots!

Karren said...

Well, that's a cheery Santa mug! He just makes me smile! Perfect image for the sketch, too!

Cat Craig said...

Too cute, I swear I have seen that mug IRL.

Judy Rozema said...

This is so cute! I need to get some of my mug dies out and play!! I love all the little elements you added for him!

Verena said...

It doesn't get much cuter than this! Love your Santa mug!

Cécile RIBON said...

Fabulous Christmas card, Michele! That cocoa santa is absoluetly awesome.