I can think of lots of options for Verena's circles, but it IS butterfly season
here on The Ferguson Porch after all! I had a few new butterflies for
I opted for the SSS Whirled Butterflies and left them creamy white
but felt the need to add a few flowers so these beauties would stick around! lol
Anyone remember these SSS Hydrangea Petals? These were dipped in
puddles of Distress inks - as were the butterfly bodies.
The Greetery provided the die for the gold banner - SB Betterpress for the sentiment!
Just perfect for sending special wishes to my dear friend - I hope
they landed on time!
Freshly Made Sketches #748 is here and ready for YOUR interpretation!
Hope you're inspired to join us!
=] Michele


7 comments:
Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful, Michele! I love every detail. Hope you get lots of flutterbys. We went to the Butterfly House in Sioux Falls...boy is that a busy house for those pretties!
I really think this card is so stylish and beautiful in its simplicity...just the use of the little gold banner seems so perfect.
This is so pretty!
LOVE, LoVe, love! Wow, great use of the sketch, but the butterflies and "old" hydrangea blossoms are fantastic. This card is really special, Michele
Simply STUNNING my friend! CAS and those butterflies with their swirls are SO pretty! Love the touch of gold and Hydrangea petals too! Absolutely beautiful Michele!! Hugs. :0)
Yes, rhey landed right on time ;) Those flutterbies are gorgeous against the hydrangeas and the touch of gold is just perfection! Lucky, lucky me!
That is a stunning card Michele. I love the creamy butterflies against those beautiful blooms. Great choices.
Post a Comment