Saturday, March 18, 2023

Class is in session at The Stamp Market!

I'm enjoying the class I'm taking at The Stamp Market today ... here to show and share my work on card #1 and #2!


Card #1 is made pretty much following Amy's awesome instruction. For card #2 on right Amy had a cute pop up inside the card - but I thought there was just enough dimension on the front so I just went my own way on the front - aren't they cute?  We were told that these supplies will be available to everyone soon! 

Okay - back to work after a little break for dinner!
=] Michele

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

So fun, Michele! Love these colors and the pretty spring look!

lostinpaper said...

Looks like a fun class my friend x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

So fun and full of spring! Love the colors!

Jeanne said...

Looks like you nailed it in fun class! Hope the reat of it was equally fun!

Birgit said...

These are both so cheerful and sweet! Looks like it was a fun class.

Marcia Hill said...

I love them both but especially the first one...maybe because it's a tad more colorful?? Although the shaker element always makes me smile...hmmmmmm, I guess I just LOVE them both! Glad you're having so much fun with the class and can't wait to hear more on Wednesday!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

They're adorable! Love the sentiment on the first. Very springy and colorful and lots to smile about on each. What great fun to take the class!

Brenda said...

These are oh so cute Michele!!! I love how colorful and cheerful the first one is and the shaker card is so fun and cute at the same time! Love how your sentiment wraps around a petal on the flower and love the two little flowers on the leaf. Adorable! Hugs, Brenda

Jeanne H said...

Loving the first one especially. tfs

Lisa Elton said...

I do love me some Stamp Market goodies and these are delightful! What a sweet shaker and I love the colorful card front filled with those cute flowers!

Bobby said...

So colorful and fun, Michele. Love the shaker flower.

Cat Craig said...

Very colorful.

Linda Callahan said...

These are adorable!