Friday, December 9, 2022

SEW much fun!

 

Here's your earworm of the day:

'ya gotta have frrrrrreinds!'

I surely have found the dearest one that lives 'round the bend.'  Just so I could play with the new Spellbinders Stitched Joy set, Marcia brought me an add-on birthday gift of embroidery floss, needles, and even a needle threading tool!  She's the best, I'm telling you!  

Are you dying to see how it turned out?  Of course, you are!  
Head over to the Doodlebugs blog!


Thanks for dropping by!
=] Michele

8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

SOOOOOO glad you enjoyed stitching away...it really is fun and relaxing, isn't it?! And both of your cards came out just BEAUTIFUL Michele! I only made one stitched card this year and sent it to a childhood friend who is a counted cross stitch queen...I knew she'd appreciate the work that goes into them! Hope both of yours are going to someone who will appreciate them too! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, can't wait to see!!

Bonnie said...

If you lived next door, I probably would have broken out those stitching dies I've had for over a year and given it a try! Thanks for the inspiration!

Brenda said...

I knew what die you used right away just by the sneak peek! How sweet of Marcia to bring you the needles, thread and threader! Such a sweet friend indeed. I am loving these two cards Michele! They are so fun and I bet fun to do! I've seen the Joy stitching die, but not the bauble. Love that one too! You have turned them into gorgeous Christmas cards, no surprise there! lol Yep, these will be great for the 2023 stash! Hugs, Brenda

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous!

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh so pretty! I'll head over for a closer look. It is so good to have friends, including the kind who send you a Christmas card featuring the coolest deer ever (wink wink). Happy holidays, Michele!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Stitching! Sooo pretty, Michele! Off to the DB website.
Hideko xx

TK said...

Your stitching looks wonderful (no surprise) but I'm off to see your wizardry in full!