Friday, October 28, 2022

Doodlebugs Friday!

 

'Cut, layer, repeat... blend, glue, add a sentiment!'

Yes, my friends, that is my mantra for the next few weeks!  I am way behind considering I need to get my cards to the Bring Smiles to Seniors group very soon!

You all know by now that I don't often make more than one of any design I make, right?  I think you all feel the same way.  However, during the holidays?  I break my own mold but try to add just a little something different with color, sentiment, or even just a different card panel.

Here's a peek at the repeating design I've created for Doodlebugs this week:


                                              I appreciate it when you hop over!

=] Michele

8 comments:

HilaryJane said...

I will make multiples at Christmas especially if I create a design that I really like. Your die cut poinsettias are wonderful xx

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous poinsettias, Michele! Love both colors!

Lisa Elton said...

I spy a poinsettia... off for a peek!

Brenda said...

Same here Michele, Christmas is a time when those cards need to be done, so they will get repeated. I love these variegated poinsettias you have made! They are stunning as is the card! You are such a sweetie pie for making all those cards for the seniors. Love you for that! Hugs, Brenda

Leslie Miller said...

You blow me away with the thought of making that many cards in so short a time, but the worthy motivation is there when you think about the seniors. Still... Gorgeous colors and designs on your cards, Michele!

TK said...

Gorgeous! - all the things!

TK said...


Gloriously gorgeous in BOTH colors, Michele

Tracey McNeely said...

Left you some love for these fabulous and dreamy poinsettias at Doodlebugs!