Wednesday, October 19, 2022

CAS Christmas cards!

I have lots of clean. simple. snow white Christmas cards glammed up with a touch of foil to share today!  If you're into that kinda card - lol!

Let's start with the card bases - I embossed the front of my card to keep the weight down for mailing.  Of course, I have the luxury of owning that Big Shot Plus which can accept a regular sized folder sideways - and those 3D half-sheet sized folders, too.  It does come in handy on occasion.


The stars of my cards today are these little tags cut from some little foiled pieces using Altenew's Tiny Festive Patterns hot foil plates.


Honey Bee's Tag builder set has the perfect sized die to cut them with a 
smidgen of extra at the bottom to add a little interest to.
I used a postage die above, and one of Pinkfresh Studios Lacy Edgers
on my first card.


My sentiments are from Spellbinders' Christmas Mailbox Greetings hot foil set.  Except for this cheeky little message to Santa - also Spellbinders but 
from the Glitter Wishes hot foil sentiment strips.

Last but not least, tucking those tiny trees foiled in red behind a window
makes for a cute place for these WF hamsters to hang out and a fun spot for
another Waffle Flower Crafts Merry Christmas duo hot foiled sentiment.


If it seems like I've gone off the grid just know that I'm waaay behind on my Christmas cards!  You'll be seeing multiples from now until December!!

=] Michele

16 comments:

Bonnie said...

Awesome foiling that made some beautiful tags that fit perfectly on the embossed backgrounds! It's time to get cracking on those Christmas cards.

Lisa Elton said...

These are a whole lot of cute! EFs add so much interest but still keep things CAS. The hamsters are my fav, so fun! I might just follow suit and crank out a few of these myself!

Vikki H said...

If these aren't the sweetest cards!! Love your darling tags and foiling, Michele!

Jeanne said...

Oh how lovely and fun! You have some wonderful embossing folders and the foiling looks so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing, Michele.

LeAnne said...

These are adorable, I love them all! The foiling stands out so nicely against the white and the embossing is darling!

Cindy C. said...

How delightful!!

HilaryJane said...

What a great idea these are, I might have to pinch it! The embossed backgrounds look brilliant, they show off the lovely foiling so well xx

Cat Craig said...

Oh the foiling is perfectly set off by all that clean white!

lostinpaper said...

These are all so much fun! And as for multiples, bring them on my friend, whatever takes the pressure off lol.

Karren said...

It's been a long time between visits to your blog, I'm very sorry to say. But I'm here now to catch up on what I've missed. And this is a great start - so elegant and shiny. Love them!

TK said...

Cutest little tags I ever did see! How special to receive these, Michele

Brenda said...

Oh goodness, these are all so cute Michele! I love the CAS designs, all that white space is so....wintery looking. I am really loving those little tags, how cute they are and that paper...oh my, it is so pretty. The embossing gives so much texture, who doesn't love that?! I really love the embossing on the second card. Then there are all those sweet sentiments, they are all perfect. You have added a nice pile to your Christmas card stash Michele!! Hugs, Brenda

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wonderful collection of cards with all of that gorgeous foiling and all that luscious whiteness!!!!!!!! I love all the little details of the embossing and the edges... fantastic!

Papercraft Boutique said...

A lovely foiled Christmas tag trio, Michele! The shine of the foiled patterns and sentiments is so pretty against the bright white! Love the variation of the embossed backgrounds and the edges. The happy hamster couple on the fourth card is so adorable and made me smile!
Hideko xx

Linda Callahan said...

A holiday festival of cards here! You add the sweetest details - like hamsters and texture and foiling!

Leslie Miller said...

It's good to see you, Michele, even though I'm way late to the party. Talk about off grid... I'm behind with cards, too, and then I cut my finger. It's okay, healing, and I'm working my way back. These are all so cute with the embossed backgrounds and the foiled tags. I especially love the darling hamsters at the end!