Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Another Coneflower!

 A quick little post with another Honey Bee Coneflower where I've used patterned paper for a few of the layers... first a closeup of that little Colorado Craft Co. bee:


A tip: always test your inks to see if they can accept even the smallest amount of water...
you'll easily notice how I learned this lesson on his wings! 
I don't think it ruined my card one bit... 

These papers are so wonderful - from HoneyBee's Bee Bliss - also used on my Doodlebugs Friday card last week.  A very old Cuttlebug EF came out to play today, as did another sentiment from My Favorite Flower sentiments.

I got through Monday unscathed - bring on the rest of the week!  [oh that might have been tempting fate, eep!]

=] Michele

15 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! I love it! What a cute way to use those papers!

Lisa Elton said...

I think his wings looks just right, not ruined at all! I loved your sweet patterned Coneflower the other day, but this crisp white one is extra pretty!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous coneflower, and you know I love that bee! Sweet sentiment and background too!

TK said...

Wonderful colors, and too cute! Look at that adorable bee and sweet flower -- I want - lol

Cat Craig said...

I love cone flowers and I love your interpretation of one. Such a fab card.

Jeanne said...

Wow. This is fabulous!

Birgit said...

Fabulous Michele! Love the honeycomb coneflower. Brilliant!

ElizStewart said...

Wishing you the best of weeks...

Marcia Hill said...

Gosh I love this card Michele!! That coneflower is SO pretty and the embossed background too, but that little bee is just stealing my heart! You did add him to the pile, right??!! Hugs. :0)

HilaryJane said...

That is indeed a beautiful cone flower die set. I love the layers and your little bee, so cute xx

Bonnie said...

I love all the dimension and petal details on this flower, Michele! And that paper works perfectly as well as the embossed background! Sweet bee too!

Papercraft Boutique said...

I love this coneflower in a honeycomb setting, Michele!
Using the brown honeycomb patterned paper for the center of the flower and the hexagon panel is a brilliant idea! The little bee is so cute and makes me smile!
Hideko xx

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, I really LOVE this card, Michele! I love how you clustered the elements and your embossed background is perfect ~ I think you are the 'Queen' of embossing! Your impressions are always so striking! xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh I really love this. I love coneflowers and I love this in white with the wonderful patterned papers to go along with it. Love that little bee!

Kim S said...

LOVE the flower. LOVE the little bee - his expressions makes me chuckle. But your layout takes it over the top - it's wonderful!!