Friday, March 13, 2020

There's an EBE Sale for that!

I've always thought of the number 13 as my lucky number, but there are those that connect it with bad luck... it's clear Ellen Hutson agrees with ME!


Go ahead... read that fine print … you won't find any exclusions for the NEWEST EBE products!  So if you have a few favorites from that release, now would be a great time to get them in your cart.

Here's another way I've used my favorite from the March release... Mondo Succulent Pot by Julie!  and how I've used a fun EBE Rustic Woodgrain background stamp to add interest to a CAS card.

After stamping the image onto my 80# Neenah Solar White card panel, I stamped it again onto some masking paper, and fussy cut it to cover my stamped image.  Then, I taped it to the pad of my original MISTI... and mounted my background stamp on the lid, and stamped in Twilight ink by Catherine Pooler.


Because CP inks are Copic friendly, I went to work coloring my image. 

 
 
 
EBE Oyster Gray cardstock was the perfect choice for my card base... of course I had to let a bit of it show by tucking my Mondo Succulent Pot down into the bottom left corner.  A few Nuvo Crystal clear dew drops, adding a sentiment from the set that always works, and it's done! 
 
I'll be praying for our friends whose lives have been impacted by the current health emergency.  Stay safe, and wash those hands!
 
=]  Michele
 
Don't forget that code!!!

23 comments:

LeAnne said...

GORGEOUS! You've outdone yourself with this one for sure!

Ivana Camdzic said...

O my stars, Michele! Your succulent coloring looks SO realistic! I would have never thought that these were Copics! Stunning work and what a fantabulous sale - I will have to go check it out :) Hope you're staying safe and healthy, sweet friend xoxo

Dotty Jo said...

Wowzer! Just beautiful, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

This is a stunner.

conil said...

Think we're all sending out good, healing vibes to those who've been exposed to this nasty virus...hope they're recovering well. If they saw this exquisitely colored succulent, I'm sure it would lift there spirits. I'm so impressed with your skill coloring this image. Makes for one gorgeous card.

HilaryJane said...

You got me with this one, anything succulent related and I am smitten! Wonderful colouring, love that subtle background too xx

JulieP said...

So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Hello gorgeous!! Your coloring of those succulents is incredible Michele. This is frame worthy! Praying for you and yours too. Ohio schools shut down for three weeks beginning Monday. TP & hand sanitizer shelves are empty. Crazy stuff...

TK said...

Beautiful, just love that Mondo Succulent! I got my order off before I saw your post, but wishing I would've seen it first -- I got the Mondo Succulent but I could've added a couple other things, sale or not :o)

Anita in France said...

Wow, Michele, your Copic colouring is incredible ... such brilliant detail on each of those succulents! Love the depth you created with the woodgrain ... more great detailing! Hugs, Anita :)

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this...amazing colouring mf. I can see why this is one of your favs.
have a great wknd.
xx Karen

Bonnie said...

Wonderful depth and color in this design, Michele! Love the look of texture! You stay safe too!

Jeanne said...

THUD! Wow, this is fantastic, Michele! Your coloring is suberb! Keep washing your hands. Just when I thought I could get away with not washing 800thousand times a day...Hugs!

nancy littrell said...

Beautifully colored succulents with your Copics, Michele. I love the colors and textures. TFS Hugs..Nancy

Marcia Hill said...

I think I've been drooling a bit over your GORGEOUS succulents Michele!! They look more water colored than Copic colored and they're just beautiful!! I agree that this card is frame worthy! Well done my friend! :0)

lostinpaper said...

Your colouring and card are brilliant Michele, thanks for the inspiration yet again!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is such a gorgeous image and your coloring is one of your many super powers.

Bobby said...

What a green thumb you have, Michele. You really brought those plants to life with your fantastic coloring.

Ros Crawford said...

So beautiful... Oh my I just love hat you are doing with this stamp ... Stunning!

Patti said...

Incredible coloring Michele!! : )

Linda Callahan said...

Happens to be the perfect week for green! Your Copic coloring is amazing! Beautiful!

Barb Ghig said...

Another GORGEOUS card, Michele...WOW! Beautiful Copic coloring and I love your soft gray background! Thanks so much for sharing all of those fabulous green markers you used with us ~ Barb xx

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautifully coloured, I love this card so much!