Thursday, March 19, 2020

CAS[E] this Sketch #364 Retro Week

For those of you wonderful CTS supporters who have been playing cards with us since the very beginning... this Retro Sketch is just for you:


Okay, wait.  For those of us who haven't been playing since day one?  It's also for US!  Isn't it fun?  the FIRST EVER CTS Sketch!  There are lots of folks on the premier team that I still love [our own Chrissy Larson among them] and a few that I'm not familiar with, but can't wait to meet - think they're still card making? 

Since I was not around in blogland in 2012, I'm happy to have a bit of fun with Jackie's 1st Sketch … a flip and a turn!


More than 100 card makers played in that first CTS Challenge - we'd be thrilled to have that many play again today!  Will you?  Did you then?  Let us know in you blog post if you did! BTW take a look in that 1st gallery - you might spot a few of our current DTs!

Thanks for stopping in today! you can play right here...
=]  Michele

EBE Wonky Backdrops, and EBE So Matcha for the sentiment.

20 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Another rocking take on a sketch, Michele. Such fun.

conil said...

Old or new, you really know how to make a sketch come to life. Love black/white cards with pops of color and you got them all. Superior effort.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love this!

Nora Noll said...

Totally ADORABLE!! Love!!!

Lin said...

What a fun take on the sketch, Michele!

Marcia Hill said...

So simple but absolutely striking Michele...love it!! :0)

Lisa Elton said...

This looks graphic and modern to me! What a GREAT card Michele!

LeAnne said...

Super fun graphics....I always have loved their sketches! Definitely on my list to play with this sketch this week!

JulieP said...

Love this graphic card! I was making cards way back when but not participating in challenges. I'm definitely putting this one on my to do list.

Jeanne said...

Don't know how you do it, but LOVE that you create fantastic cards time after time after time after time! Fabulous!

Bobby said...

Racking my brain for an image to use but you had a terrific one, Michele. The little bit of color on the one draws your eye right in.

Bonnie said...

What a fun take on the sketch, my friend! Love how you've put a rainbow in one!

Mac Mable said...

Fun take on the challenge sketch and the hint of colour is perfect x.

Anita in France said...

Black, white and a pop of rainbow colour, Michele ... CAS perfection ... and so cute! Hugs, Anita :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

I love this fun CAS card, Michele! I have this stamp set but until I saw your card, I didn't think of that those triangles can be used with these circles. The rainbow colors really pop against the big open white space and the black outline.
Hideko xx

Linda Callahan said...

This is so cute! I did not play either way back then - but Jen Mitchell did!

TK said...

Graphic and bold, this is a perfect card to revisit a great sketch!

Tracey McNeely said...

I haven't seen that stamp set in quite a while, I need to pull it out again. You have inspired me!

Claire Grantham said...

This is awesome. I love the stamp set, it's gorgeous and the flashes of colour are perfect. Cx

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is a great sketch Michele - a keeper! I wasn't around in 2012 for this sketch the first time around but couldn't wait to play this time around and just managed to squeeze in my entry - yay! Love your circular pattern - wheely good, you might say!The little rainbow detail is just perfect. Here's to many more sketches from you and the team!