Thursday, December 5, 2019

CAS[E] this Sketch #350


Hello my friends!  We have another fabulous Sketch from Donna... another with endless possibilities, too!  Here's where CTS#350 took me...


LOOK I even remembered the sentiment this week!!  LOL!  It features this lovely Season's Greetings set from Pinkfresh Studios - the coordinating die set not only precision cuts the wreath, it has this loveliest of bows!  I did a bit of fussy cutting around the sentiment - this set does not include a die for the sentiment, but they often do.  All elements were very simply water colored.

My card base was another embossed piece I created at Lisa's... just that wee bit of texture can add so much to a CAS card... thank you Lisa - is it another Lifestyle Crafts?  I also used the largest of the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle to trim it to this size.

I'm happy to be close to the finish-line with my Christmas creations.  However, I've done a bit of shopping lately - who can resist? - so be prepared for more sharing!

Speaking of sharing... let's go see that DT gallery - my teamies always share their best creations there!

=]  Michele

22 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love this, Michele - gorgeous watercolouring, Jo x

conil said...

Soft and feminine is that lovely wreath and pretty bow. The bit of stitched texture is ideal for extra interest.

LeAnne said...

What a gorgeous wreath...beautifully colored and embellished in such a wonderful way with that stunning bow! Love it!

Nora Noll said...

Okay, You need to send me some of these wreaths!! We really need to exchange some things because I have been buying like crazy and should not be!! This is STUNNING!!!

Patti said...

I have my big box of tissues and a warm mug of hot water (came down with a stinking cold! grrrr) and I am here to catch up on all your amazing-nessss that I have missed.

First up... awesome Michele! I love your design and these beautiful soft colors. Sigh so elegant!!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful wreath! And I haven't left the starting line yet for Christmas shopping! What am I waiting for? Christmas?

Lisa Elton said...

I didn't even remember you used that EF!! But I'm glad you did because it looks terrific with your pretty wreath!

Cat Craig said...

Sweet and lovely, that is a spectacular bow.

Julie Ebersole said...

. . . . . THUD!!! (heart eyes)

lostinpaper said...

This is soooo pretty Michele (sentiment and all)!

Kathy said...

Lovely....the wreath and bow are keepers! Watercoloring is perfect for it.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Michele! You are so right about embossing folders. I wish I would remember to pull them out more regularly. You have access to some really pretty ones! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely card. Hugs!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Oogling over this one, Michele! Love the way you've colored up this little wreath, and that bow...I certainly do love it! Heaps of thanks for all the sweet notes friend - AND for such a kind compliment + note you wrote to Caly. Thank you!! Sending squishy hugs to you, sweet friend!

Bobby said...

I think I got that set for the ribbon alone, Michele, but it is a wonderful wreath. Your soft watercolor is lovely and I have so many other ideas for it once I can craft again.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a soft and pretty Christmas card! Love it!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a gorgeous wreath, Michele! I love your darling pink and white bow and how you fussy cut your sentiment...so clever!

TK said...

Sweet wreath and bow! What an adorable card, Michele

Papercraft Boutique said...

This wreath with bows is so pretty, Michele! The embossing on the card base is subtle but definitely cool. I agree that the bows is the loveliest I've ever seen, especially with your soft coloring!
Hideko xx

Marcia Hill said...

Such a beautiful wreath and I'm loving the soft water colors Michele! And again, aren't crafty friends the best??!! Your embossed background is so subtle but just perfect to showcase your lovely wreath! FABULOUS card my friend!! :0)

Bonnie said...

A beautiful wreath, Michele, and that bow is the prettiest I've seen yet! Love the embossed background. You know I agree with that theory :-)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This wreath is so gorgeous and detailed. Love your pink poinsettias and red berries, and that ribbon is so lovely. Another beauty.

Mac Mable said...

What a feminine and pretty card...great wreath and fabulous fussy cutting too of the sentiment x.