Wednesday, August 9, 2017

CASology Week 261: Safari

Oh dear ... my pun-y side came out again - are you ready?  Blame it on CASology's Safari cue and Jen W. for always laughing at me ... wait.  with me!?

 
CAS can be pun-y and an all-over pattern can be CAS - don't you think?  Sure do hope the team thinks so!

=]  Michele

Supplies:  MFT Giraffe background stamp;  Waffle Flower's incredible Alpha Cutaways; Technique Tuesday GS Fuschia for the right words - every time!  and the perfect giraffe color:  Persimmon from Impress Fresh Inks;  SSS Kona brown cardstock;  SU chocolate chip ink.


13 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I love puns...and this is such a great card for the challenge.

Becca Cruger said...

Yes to both of your questions. :) You know me, I love a good pun, so this card was awesome!

Nora Noll said...

Now this is GENIUS!! I love a good pun, as you know. I love that bright red background!! Fabulous design!!

Anita in France said...

Tee hee, Michele ... definitely yes ... such a perfect pun (and a cool card!) for this cue word! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

HA!!!!! This is so you and I love it!!!!! Fun fun fun!!!!!

lostinpaper said...

Got it! Fun card and a great idea for the punny sentiment too!

Jeanne said...

So fun, Michele! Love you and your sense of humor and fun. Oh and your cleverness, too! :) Hugs!

Barb Ghig said...

I'm sure Jen is laughing 'with you', Michele :) I really adore your sweet giraffe and your CAS design is just perfect...not to mention your puny sentiment, too! Thanks for making me smile!












































!

Bobby said...

Jen's laughing. I'm laughing. Nothing better that a good pun, unless it's one on a card that you share with like minds.

nancy littrell said...

What a fun and perfect background for your SAFARI CAS card design. TFS Michele. Hugs

Sharron said...

Very clever--always love your puns! Great background too!

Jen W. said...

Always laughing with you, Michele! This is genius and yes, perfectly CAS! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Michele!! Awesome card. I love how you cut out the word safari out of the front panel. Super cute. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.