Saturday, June 17, 2023

Altenew Inspiration Challenge - second helpings for June 2023

 

I've been playing with a few more of the layering stamp sets from Altenew this week.  This one, Fresh Blooms, is reminiscent of the Deepa's Petunias - a white one would have been hard to create so I went for the purple of her color inspiration coming as close as I could with my Altenew inks and kept the greens more neutral using their Nature's Wonders collection.


I loved Deepa's garden photo, so I filled my card with lots of greenery using their Climbing Leaves cover stamp and die. This oh-so-true sentiment is from the same stamp set.

Have a wonderful weekend my friends - thanks for stopping by... I'm so touched by your kindness!
=] Michele

11 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow, you captured the colors of this challenge so well Michele, as well as the flowers! I love this card, the background of leaves is so beautiful in those more muted green inks. I love the gorgeous blooms you have created with those two inks, they are beautiful and then there are the leaves, still muted green inks, but they stand out beautifully from the background. Then there is the sentiment, oh boy....how true it is! An amazingly beautiful card Michele! Hugs, Brenda

HilaryJane said...

Those leaves make a stunning background and the layering stamps really help to add dimensions. Yes, that sentiment is very true. I hope tomorrow will be one of them because it is due to rain - at last. Fingers crossed it doesn't miss us xx

lostinpaper said...

So beautiful my friend!

Bonnie said...

Another beautiful card using this inspiration, Michele! I love the neutral leaves and background that let the colors of the flowers soar!

Jeanne said...

This is so pretty, Michele. You have so much talent and I'm so happy you share it with us. Have a great day!

Birgit said...

This is gorgeous Michele! Love the leafy background and those brilliantly colored flowers.

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card Michele and I love, LOVE that sentiment!! Hugs. :0)

Bobby said...

The colors are spot on and oh so beautiful, Michele.

TK said...

Absolutely gorgeous! So pretty, Michele

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such gorgeous colors, and you've used them so wonderfully. I love the background.

Karren said...

These flowers look so rich and vibrant! And the neutral tones of the leaves and background really make them pop.