Thursday, June 8, 2023

Altenew Inspiration Challenge June 2023


Even as tempted as I was to play with those Rocktrumpet flowers again, an older set caught my attention today for 

Deepa's Petunias are gorgeous, aren't they? No petunias in my stash, sadly ... will these Basic Blooms do? Fingers crossed!


I pulled out lots of inks to capture her colors!


My card panel was cut using a Rounded Rectangle die from olive card and stamped with one of the lovely Altenew Leaf Clusters before popping it up and arranging my Basic Blooms.

One of Altenew's Versatile Greetings was gold hot-foiled and planted in the lower corner.  I'd better get these planted in their gallery right now before I forget!  Thanks for stopping by!

=] Michele


13 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh my! These colors are amazing together! Fabulous floral card :)

Lisa Elton said...

I think you've captured those colors perfectly! This is pretty!

TK said...

Gorgeous! Maybe not petunias but your pansies are sure gorgeous, what a pretty card

Cat Craig said...

ya nailed it.

Jeanne said...

This is lovely, Michele. Beautiful colors!

Bonnie said...

Your flowers look like they do beautifully for this challenge, Michele! I love how much added depth the stamping in the background adds!

Leslie Miller said...

How could these blooms not be okay? They're gorgeous! What a pretty blend of color, and I like the stamping on the green panel to create a sense of garden in the background.

lostinpaper said...

So darn pretty Michele!

Linda Callahan said...

Bold and beautiful!

baileyrosy.com said...

There's nothing that you do or use that is basic ! You can turn the simplest of stamps into something amazing. The bold colour palette here works so beautifully with those gorgeous blooms.

Marie

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful color combo for your pretty die cut flowers, Michele. Love your green cardstock and stamped green leaves for the background..perfect! TFS mf..Love and Hugs...Nancy

Bobby said...

Those flowers are beautiful in the challenge colors, Michele, and stand on their own against the green background.

Brenda said...

I know I always say this, but it is so true...no one can do flowers like you can Michele! This card is another gorgeous one! I love petunias, but these flowers you used will do. They look beautiful in the colors you used. I do love the rounded panel, it softens the look of this card, even though I love the sharp points of a square or rectangle, we just don't use the rounded edges much and they are beautiful too . Thanks for reminding us of that Michele! A fabulous card! Hugs, Brenda