Monday, May 18, 2015

The Challenge #35 - Inspiration week

This one is gasp-worthy ... I'm not kidding...

 
Did I lie? 
 
I brought together a cute little bunch of Winnie & Walter roses again ... yellow roses ... my favorite of all.  Tucked into a little up cycled trimmed down cup from our favorite burger joint - Bagger Dave's!  I love their house-brewed Root beer and they always send you home with a full take-out cup and a healthy mitt-full of Tootsie Rolls... 'cuz that's how they roll - hee hee =]
 
 
Amy Tsuruta loves up-cycling - especially sleeves - you know that, right?  Speaking of amy T. she sent me a darling little t.y. card and some goodies... washi tape from her trip - gasping again!! - so I used it at the bottom of my card for a little grounding action and wrapped it right to the inside 'cuz  it's just too cute to stop!  The perfect sentiment is from Precious Remembrance Coffee Love stamp set. 
 
So will you be up-cycling?  Or pulling together your own favorite bouquet of flowers this week?  You know we'll love it, whatever you decide... I can't wait to see you in The Challenge gallery!
 
=]
 
 


18 comments:

~amy~ said...

♡♡♡
I LOVE this Michele!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love each and every element you created with Michele! That washi tape is...FUN!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very fun card, Michele! Great up-cycling and lucky you to receive some washi tape from Amy! ♥

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE it Michelle! So bright, so cheery! Made my day! have a lovely week my friend! Hazel xx

Marybeth said...

What a fun card Michelle! Nice way to up.cycle.:)

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute and I love those pretty little polka dot flowers!!

Taunya Butler said...

Amazing, crafty genius and just so fun - love the touches you have added to make this a unique, unforgettable card!!

sandie said...

Wow to up cycling!! So very clever Michele and great inspiration...perhaps I need a coffee now!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Sweet, love all the thought and care you put into your designs Michele!!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is both pretty and fun!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the way you cut the card front and the washi is so much Michele! Yellow = fab!

Sharron said...

What a clever card! Actually i haven't thought of up-cycling with my cards. Yours gets an A+!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this cute and fun card had me smiling, Michelle!!!! Love it - all the bright yellow with the B&W is so cheerful!!!! Great combination of all the different elements!!!

Anita in France said...

So pretty and so much fun, Michele ... those yellow polka dotty blooms with the matching panel are fab ... and I love the washi strip running right the way round! Hugs, Anita :)

Lee Ann Barrett said...

How cool is this???! Love your up cycling, Michele! Such a fun design and has the look of subway art to me. Fun and fresh, friend!

Lori said...

How fun! Love how you upcycled the cup and made it a focal point on your card.

Nance said...

This is so cool! Coffee cup vase and beautiful flowers! I just love your style, very inspiring!

Cat Craig said...

Super color combination. One of my favorites.