Thursday, May 14, 2015

CAS[E] This Sketch #123

I love our sketch this week and just let my card take a literal sway again this week.  Here is your CTS #123 challenge:

 
This is the way it was posted on the team blog ... I'm sure you can do anything you'd like, within reason =]
 
 
I enjoyed using another of my little Heidi Swapp hearts, this time silver embossing a bit of the edges, which I've seen done around the blogosphere lately, and offering it as a balloon with a bit of a silver thread for its string:
 
 
I'm not normally a big blue fan, but this icy little number was perfect with the streaming hearts of the patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's Creative Girl collection.
 
Do dash over to see what my teamies have created... each is a charmer, believe me!  We can never wait to see how you all will charm us every week in our gallery!
 
=]  



15 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Michele! i like the embossed vellum overlay and the cut outs in the heart!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is wonderful, Michele! I love how you flipped the sketch!

Marika said...

Oh so beautiful Michele! You always are able to gather the perfect colours together.

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful! the colours you've chosen are fab, Jo x

donna mikasa said...

Ah, I see that you went literal but still went rogue by flipping the sketch! LOVE your giant heart balloon and the silver embossing!

p.s. parcel.finally.coming!

lostinpaper said...

Great colour combo and such a striking result, love it Michele!

Marybeth said...

I love the sketch too and your beautiful card!
Hope you had a nice Anniversary.

Tracey McNeely said...

Michele the distress silver embossing is awesome, love this pretty little number!

Tracey McNeely said...

Michele the distress silver embossing is awesome, love this pretty little number!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty, Michele! I have so many ideas swimming around in my head for this sketch! It is a great one.

Taunya Butler said...

What a super sweet card - love the silver and the ice blue!! Way to go for thinking of this combo!!! You are really awesome!!

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Michele ... sweet and such a gorgeous colour combo! Fabulous inspiration, thank you! Hugs, Anita :)

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch, love the heart balloon. Karen x

Sharron said...

Wow, I've only been gone a few days and look at all the cards you've created!! Love this with the ice blue & silver--very striking!

Cat Craig said...

wonderful movement you get with that piece of silver thread. Nice!