Thursday, May 21, 2015

CAS[E] this Sketch # 124

Hello!  Get ready to have a blast, and really stretch your creative skills this week, my friends!!!  Chrissy Larson has designed the cutest sketch this week.  And I can't wait to see where it takes you... here ya go: CTS #124:


Believe me, I was scratching my head for a few days.  It was when I was searching through my 12 Kits extras that I spotted these cute little animals Marybeth included in her kit in April.  Well, HAY hello little brown horse ... and PIG!
 
 
... of course one can't have real flames on their SSS candles near the hay - duh ... had to substitute a flicker of Stickles, which I actually quickly stamped on with the flame stamp and then ran like the wind to clean it off before it was permanently glittered!  Hope you can see it here:
 
 
Now who wants to read the inside?  Hmmmm?
Rating: old enough to get it! =]
 
 
Besides all the wonders you'll see from my teamies, we have a fabulous Guest Designer this week!!!  Welcome , Petra - so fun playing cards with you this week!
 
Have a good time crafting today, my friends - thanks for the visit!  Always makes me...
 
=]

 


16 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh wow Michele, this is a fabulous take on the sketch!!! I love the hay you put on the candle "h", so cute is the horse and omgosh, I am loving the inside! It just cracked me up!! Yep, I can see your flames in stickles too.. Yay! What a fun sketch and you were to clever with your take on it Michele! You rock lady! Hugs, Brenda

Lisa Elton said...

Holy smokes, what a FUN take on the sketch!! Such a clever design, love the way you used the candles. You nailed it today Michele!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I knew you'd come up with a fabulous take on the sketch! And I love how you coloured in the horse, too...

donna mikasa said...

Well, hay! And howdy! And you are so clever!!!

Happy Dance said...

Oh you sassy, sassy girl! Very punny card. Love it. Love the browns with the lavenders too. And for the record, I choose the latter....Bev

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love your fun card, Michelle!!!! Such a great and clever take on Chrissy's sketch!!!! Love the inside - had me smiling!!!!
Thanks so much for your link to my blog - I'm really excited to be GD for the week!!!!
Have a great day!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Such a clever take on the sketch, Michele. This one has me scratching my head. haha Very fun card!

Bobby said...

If this isn't out of the box I don't know what is. This is just so clever, Michele. Clever and crazy, which makes it all the more fun.

Bajalizzy said...

hahaha ha fun card

Sharron said...

Hilarious, Michele! Loved your design with the horse, hay and candles but wondered why no pig. Then what fun to read your inside message! You are so clever! Love all the great little touches on this card. Gosh, you even colored the horse!

Joyce said...

Such a clever design for your card front, and a fun and funny sentiment inside. I think I would chose pig out, but that assumes chocolate is on offer. Still scratching my head on this one, but very intrigued by the challenge.

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... how brilliant, Michele ... love how your brain works! Fabulous detailing with the polka dot hay, flames and the horse's mane and tail ... and a fantastic inside ... I'm thinking pig out! Hugs, Anita :)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

This is so fun and clever Michele and live the dash of lilac. X

Marybeth said...

Oh you did a wonderful job with this sketch! Even the inside is cute!

Taunya Butler said...

You are just the punniest and this card is awesome!! What genius and creativity you show with this absolutely fun card design!! Yeehaw - it's great!!!

Cat Craig said...

I actually chuckled when I saw your card. Sweet!