Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Muse Challenge #119

Ardyth always invites the most wonderful guests to join us on occasion ... Joan Bardee is a fabulous card maker and - can we talk? - funny!!!  Since I now am a follower, I am entertained at every post... thanks Joan!

For Muse Challenge #119 - Joan's gorgeous card:



Spectacular, isn't it?... I can only hope I've done it justice =|

Clearly Besotted Sky's the Limit Additions and Dies, and For Everyone.


While working on my design, I was so loving the detail I was achieving using these Clearly Besotted stamps for embossing that I created another just for Less is More where they're asking for CAS + Metal card.  I think I've done it - silver embossed, and silver cardstock - look closely it's the "lining."


I know you will be as inspired as I was to play cards with Joan at Muse this week ... the more the merrier, I say!

=]


13 comments:

Joan B said...

Michele!!! These are both so lovely. That detail IS amazing. I love your take on my card, just as soft in your version as mine. And thanks for the kind words!

Taunya Butler said...

Super great cards and much inspiration to go and play in some new *to me* challenges - thanks for the lovely cards!!!

Marybeth said...

Wow, you have been busy today! Both are simply gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both marvelous, but I'm quite smitten with the little cloud card!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous cards Michele as ever! You are so talented and love your take on the Muse challenge card ... I'm still scratching my head on that one! Love your take on the LIM challenge too and the silver lining is perfect. Great idea and thanks for playing along. Sarah x

Chrissie said...

What fabulous cards Michele, the last one is a real stunner!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Neets B said...

Total gorgeousness, Michele. Love your subtle colours on your kite card and your second card, well, just CAS perfection.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Bobby said...

Fantastic cards, Michele. I love the little raindrops on the cloud one.

Sharron said...

Gorgeous cards--love the neutral colors! The raindrops with your cloud are perfect!

Jenni's Jems said...

Beautiful Michele love them both but that little cloud one is just perfection! x

Cat Craig said...

You rocked it Hon!

Anne said...

Stunning cards Michele!
Thanks so much for joining us
Anne
Less is More

Anita in France said...

Oh Michele, what stunning cards ... crisp, stylish and fabulous! Just love that silver cloud ... so clever and creative! Hugs, Anita :)