Tuesday, September 1, 2026

The Paper Players #801

Jaydee over at The Paper Players has a tic tac toe board for our card-making-pleasure this week!  I was reminded recently of a die I JUST HAD TO HAVE that got used right away and never shared!  No time like the present, and it fits Jaydee's top line across just right!


Here's how a bit of Lawn Fawn gingham, SSS butterflies, and 
SB Post it Note die came together:



I even added a few extra layers of this very thin paper to
make it LOOK like actual pad of post-it notes!  A little bloom and thanks
from The Stamp Market finished it off nicely IMHO.


Off she goes to The Paper Players gallery!
=] Michele

9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a beautiful design Michele, so pretty!

TK said...

Fun texture in those butterflies, and a whimsical design with the partial front panel and the post-it! Another great card, Michele

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun! Love the angled panel also. Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

Bonnie said...

That post-it die is one I haven't seen and I love it, Michele! What a great card layout and such pretty butterflies along with the post-its! A super fun card, my friend!

donna mikasa said...

This card reminds me of the days when cards were simple, even with a fun fold. Love the colors and two butterflies!

Jeanne said...

What a delightful card, Michele. I LOVE your butterflies!

Lisa Elton said...

So cute! Love the sweet gingham and the fancy butterflies!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, this is just as cute and cheerful as can be! I'm glad you shared it 'cuz it made me smile this morning!

Bobby said...

Your sweet little note is as nice as it can be with the flower and butterflies, Michele.