Has anyone else noticed that Blogger had a bit of a blip yesterday? It had me frustrated and I know a few of you felt the same way! If like me you couldn't leave a little love around to your card making friends, try again today - I was pleased that my comments were published without a hitch today!
Now then. I'm here to share a card or two today! The first for Just us Girls where they are looking for Die Cut Thanks or thank yous! I have quite a collection but could NOT find this one I was looking for - arrrrgh - does that make you crazy, too? That's okay. It will pop up when I'm not looking for it!
This will do...
A Concord & 9th: Autumn Inlay die for my card cover - all cut from
Bristol and color blended with miscellaneous inks-
and an old MFT Thanks... I do love this font.
And a little SSS flutterby for good measure! Did you find him?
Since everything seems to be working well, I may just come back for a second thank you! But before I go: THANK YOU most of all for stopping by!
=] Michele


4 comments:
After a few of my comments disappeared yesterday I gave up and came back today. Only to find that follow.it did not send out my PB post today. Always something! This is a fabulous fall card with the fun inlay and the flutterby still out and about looking for flowers. I also enjoyed revisiting the post you linked to. Wow!
Yes, I got frustrated by that glitch yesterday too. I am trying hard to catch up today, but see I have missed several of your beautiful creations. Your thanks cards are wonderful. I think I must have several suitable cards for that challenge. I will go and have a look. Thanks, as always for all your inspiration xx
YES blogger was being naughty yesterday! And YES this thanks will do along with those pretty inlaid dies! So happy to spot this in our JUGs gallery!
Adorable thank you, and perfect for those Fall days that are not far away! We are definitely cooling here, with a tad of welcome rain overnight. Your cover die is wonderful
Post a Comment