Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Freshly Made Sketches #753

Karren's up and her design for Freshly Made Sketches #753 is really fun - and can be interpreted SO many ways!  

For my card, I reached for a wonderful die-cut from a friend - we did a swap!  Thanks again, Julia!


Even though there was also a pumpkin layer, cherry pie is my favorite!!
Isn't it great that she included the cherry filling from her 
To Pie For die set from The Greetery?  I wish you could see all the gloss on that
tart cherry on top [Concord &9th's Cherry Nice dies].
I wrote my own sentiment on my PC - and pinked some HoneyBee gingham
for the strips in Judy's sketch.  

Okay!  Now it's your turn!  You can find all the inspiration you need
from my team at Freshly Made Sketches and have until 
September 14th at 3pm EST to play along!
=] Michele 

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Yum! I do love cherry pie and this one is perfectly "baked"! No burnt edges! It's making me want cherry pie!

Marcia Hill said...

Apple pie is my favorite, but I sure wouldn't turn down a slice of cherry pie...especially one as yummy looking as yours! I love the pinked strips of gingham for your background...it really sets that pie off beautifully, and I'm loving your sweet sentiment too! Awesome card Michele!! Hugs. :0)

Claire Broadwater said...

Michele, I love this card. Cherry pie is my favorite and this looks so realistic. The pinked gingham is the perfect background! SMILE!

Anonymous said...

I’m so happy to see you created with the die cuts I sent you!! Love your delicious cherry pie layered over the blue gingham! Julia xx