Have you ever had a day that you just wanted to tuck in and make a few cards just for the fun of it? That was my day today! I came across this darling Penny Black Tiny Tinsel set had a full set of meeces already stamped and cut - that took all the work out of my play! Hope you like them!
This first little guy isn't necessarily for Christmas, right?
I left the mailbox white which felt less Christmas-y to me and will be
perfect for a Winter birthday!
I adore this little Santa Mouse and managed to build him a rooftop
and a starry night sky! That sentiment is one from Colorado Craft's Christmas Tree Cat.
Are you seeing a theme with these frames? SB Essential Four Petal Labels
dies gave me a frame and the perfect sized aperture for these little cuties!
One more? this one will join the gallery at CAS Christmas September 2026!
And if you think mice don't live in the woods, you should have seen
them scatter when we moved the pile of shredded trees from our build
back in 2006! NONE were this cute, let me tell you!
=] Michele




20 comments:
Adorable--all three of them!
Total cuteness! I love that dark gray with the colored red on the mouse. Very cute.
Definitely cute, and WAY better than the live ones IRL! Love your coloring of each and every one, even the first guy that who is definitely anticipating a Birthday
Now THIS is a trio of cuteness! #1 is my fave but they're all so sweet, Michele. Thanks for playing at CAS Christmas!
A-dorable!!! You couldn't get a sweeter trio of meeces! And colored so sweetly as well! BTW---thanks for the card, it was FUN!
Adorable!! I love each and every one of your cards, Michele. So fun looking at all the fantastic details for each one. These sweet cards are so creative and uplifting. Thanks for joining us at the CAS Christmas Challenge! xx
I haven't had a day like you mentioned in quite a while and I'm SO glad that you did--for the both of us! What charming cards, even with little mice as the stars! I love the frames on the first two and the CAS look of an unframed critter. Thanks for sharing your fun day--much funner than laundry, eh?
Mice on cards are the ONLY mice I want to see. These three are delightful in every way, Michele. Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad you had a great play day!
Oh my gosh Michele...all 3 of these cards are absolutely ADORABLE!! And yes, paper mice are so much cuter than real ones! Sounds like you had a fun playday with these little critters and each one is colored and frames out so perfectly...LOVE them all!! Hugs. :0)
These adorable mice are so much cuter than the ones our cat would bring in the house to entertain us! I love each and every one of them!
These are so cute, Michele. You must have had another fun day a while ago to paint them all up so perfectly.
I love all your adorable little meeces to pieces, and their pretty cards, too! They certainly do live in the woods... and the fields and deserts... wherever they can find a home. What a fun play you had!
I do like them, every one xx
Love all these 3 mice on your cards, Michele! Your soft coloring makes them so adorable! Each of them has such a charming personality. Great framing, background pierced embossing, and color palettes too!
Hideko xx
what sweet little mice, Michele! Wonderful designs with your framing on the first two and your pierced background on the third. Lovely soft coloring on all of them! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas! Julia xx
Wow these mice are beyond adorable! I have never seen this set - sooooo cute!
Oh my gosh Michele, your mice cards are all so adorable. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.
These meeces are just adorable!
This is such a cute and pretty image Michele and the pierced background and snow slopes, and a lovely added sentiment are great. finishing touches..a terrific card. x
Oh my what cute stuff here Michele you gave each of the darling meeces a perfect landing spot.
Post a Comment