It has been a really good and crafty week and I have one more
'new' supply in the house! Thanks to my friend Bonnie's expert enabling!
What better time to play with Karen's Color Hues #138 combo again?
I fell in love with all the cards she made with that PTI Geranium set - I honestly
couldn't get it in a basket fast enough! Along with their Tropical Teal cardstock
that was used to cut their wonderful leaves!
I blended a bit of TSM Jade ink on their edges to add a bit of depth.
The blooms are cut from TSM Sea Glass paper then darkened to a mor
teal-like color using Jade ink. Navy is the second CH color so it was a
must for the bottom half of a 'crimped' front panel along with a
few ferns from another ASD Whimsy Blooms Bouquet die set.
And then, as I just couldn't put those colors away just yet, they were used
to color this wonderful ASD Poinsettia, too!
I'm so happy to finally have the coordinating dies to cut all the great
sentiments in the Festive Poinsettia set!
Alright, my friends! That's all from me this week! Have a great weekend,
and thanks for spending a little time with me this week - all your kindness
does not go unnoticed I promise you!
=] Michele





10 comments:
Two gorgeous cards Michele!! Your geraniums look fabulous in the teal color, and I absolutely love your crimped background! And your Poinsettia in the challenge colors is simply stunning my friend! You sure have rocked our color challenge and made them SHINE with all 3 of your cards!! Hugs. :0)
Marcia's right--two gorgeous cards!!! I, too, love those geraniums and what a beautiful bouquet they made with teal and navy! I'd never think to use those colors on a poinsettia, but once again, you inspire me with your creativity! Thanks for helping to fill up the Color Hues gallery so beautifully!
You certainly rocked out these colors! Gorgeous cards
Oh golly! These are GORGEOUS! When the color combos are delightful, bring on all the beautiful cards (I think I had that response a few challenges ago - lol)!
You were on a crafty roll and I love it! So much inspiration here this week and your second helpings were amazing! Teal geraniums and poinsettias? Yes, please and thank you!
I'm glad I could enable you, Michele. Hehee! And what a beautiful geranium you made! I love the teal blooms with the navy leaves and that white bow is the perfect finishing touch (and one you enabled me to get too). And then to top it off, a glorious poinsettia! You are on a roll, my friend! Thanks for bringing more inspiration to us at Color Hues!
Those geraniums make a darling little nosegay, Michele, and you found the perfect colors of cardstock to make them. Who would have thought those same colors would be so beautiful on a poinsettia but it looks stunning.
Gorgeous colors and therefore, gorgeous cards, Michele! Woweee!
Both cards are WOWS in capitals! Gorgeous use of the colors.
Wow, Michele - what beautiful cards - I love the colors! Your geranium card is so pretty with the layered blooms and inked edges layered over that crimped background - and the giant poinsettia is made me gasp with the beautiful stenciling in the shades of color and lovely embossed holly brance background! Julia xx
Post a Comment