Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Just us Girls #836

Sorry to pop in twice today, but I just couldn't let Bobby's WATER challenge at Just us Girls #836 go by! 


A few shades of ocean blue and a simple sentiment and it was done!


Pink Pink Posh Waves dies and a sentiment from 
Alex Syberia Designs' Sunkissed Memories set!

You can't imagine how badly I wanted to write:
GO JUMP IN THE LAKE!
=] Michele

7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Sorry? It's a treat to see you again with this utterly fabulous card! It's oh so simple, but there's much to see in this tempestuous sea. Not sure I'd want to jump in there, but I love to look at it. Brilliant, Michele!

TK said...

I'm with Leslie, temptuous waters are not where I wanna be BUT I would love to hear those crashing waves while sitting with a peaceful latte! Yes, you are utterly brilliant again, Girlfriend!

Bobby said...

"Go jump in the lake" would have been a fun sentiment, Michele, although that water looks a little rough.The range of blues looks fantastic cut into waves. Thanks for joining my water challenge at Just Us Girls.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun “water”! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Lisa Elton said...

Hey, you pop in as often as you like! This is super cute, love the water colors you picked. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

donna mikasa said...

Ha! I would have LOVED your second choice of sentiment--which company makes it?? And you can pop in as many times as you like.It's always a treat to see your cards!

Jeanne said...

There's no way I'd jump into that beautifully choppy water, but Look at it admiringly. That I will do!