Saturday, September 28, 2024

Color Throwdown #812 and Peace on Earth #72

Popping in with two cards made for two different challenges - let's get to it shall we? 


Color Throwdown #812 inspired the color for this gorgeous Immense JOY finally came home to roost in my studio - today CCC, Spellbinders' and C&9th came to my aid for its premier:


Colorado Craft Co.'s Christmas Hats - Penny Black Immense Joy - C&9th Tree Topper
and Spellbinders' Pine Betterpress plate

Although he never made it to the top of the tree, our Calvin was often
found in our live Christmas trees!  Maybe he was chasing that mouse?

The gals at Peace on Earth Christmas have the most gorgeous photo inspiration loaded with such gorgeous jewel-toned rainbows:


I'm convinced that even though I reached for the right inks, the resulting
card lacks the brilliance of that photo!  Alas, I'm sending it just the same:


Reverse Confetti's Triangle Trees - PFS Sentiment - MFT Star

Okay, that's it for me - enjoy your Saturday!
=] Michele

No comments: