I received a sweet little die from my friend Bobby Hagen [Bits & Pieces] for my birthday in November. Since she also treated herself to one, I thought it would be a great way to start playing cards again!
- Memory Box Mistletoe Bundle
- with Speckled Egg & Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide inks... easy peasy!
- First I cut all the dies from Bristol paper, and a card-base that is 4x7 inches
- For the greenery, I smooshed some Rustic Wilderness ink onto a piece of acetate, spritzed with water, and applied it to the die-cut
- Created a piece of Bristol blended with Speckled Egg DOX from which I cut the berries, the sweet little bow, and also a tiny tag.
- I created a mop-up background using the leftover ink, and a stencil. [my friend Bonnie calls this a Stencil Monoprint] Makes me think of marble. Added that to my card base.
- Silver embossed a few hugs, and kisses on my tiny tag, and hung it with care with silver thread.
- After mounting them on my card base with foam squares, all that was left to do is to give it a bit of twinkle with Stickles!
Thanks, Bobby, for always being fun and ready to do just about anything! I can't wait to see your card ... thanks again for this wonderful gift!
Hey, let's go see it together, okay? But! Don't be surprised if one day soon I invite YOU to play cards with me! It might be just what I need to get through Winter! Are you up for it?