Friday, February 22, 2019

a little bit of Altenew love!

I've been spending a little extra time using sets that I love, and loving them like they deserve to be loved … you know the ones, right?  My Altenew florals are right at the top of my list of stamp sets that just keep on giving... here are a few of my faves, and how I've enjoyed them!

First up:  Handpicked Bouquet... water colored with my  newest favorite palette...


 

Just as beautiful stamped:


Next, a set that makes the most beautiful patterned paper:  Story of Us.  you may remember this one...
 
This time
in the four-cube mini Red Cosmos set...


Can you tell I'm looking forward to Spring?
Perhaps a few Morning Glories will join our beans 
in our new garden bed...

 
One more for the road... my newest addition to my Altenew collection:  Beautiful Heart!

Two-color stamping at its simplest, and prettiest,
if I do say so myself!

How would you like to plant a few new Altenew blooms in your own craft rooms?  There are plenty to choose from, and so many on SALE!  right now!  Don't forget to add the code to your basket, please!  Happy shopping!

=]  Michele

17 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

These are all SO BEAUTIFUL Michele, but the Handpicked Bouquet cards are my favorites!! And wouldn't you know they're out of stock at Ellen...grrrrr!! Could you stamp me a couple or bring it over sometime?? :0)

Christine Kiehl said...

wow. such beautiful cards! Nicely done!

Mac Mable said...

You are spoiling us now....Absolutely stunningly beautiful and so very inspirational x

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous blooms Michele...I share your love of ALtenew's flowers and I have quite a garden full as well.

Lisa Elton said...

Sigh...I don't know if my eyes can take all of the PRETTINESS that's happening here! Oh my goodness Michelle, I just love them all to bits!!

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, Michele. You have been busy in the most beautiful way. These cards are a gorgeous garden of delight! So happy you got to play and create and then share these wonderful cards. Wow!!

Bobby said...

You've been busy, girl. I love everything you've done here, Michele. One thing I like about Altenew is that you can watercolor or stamp most of their flowers.

lostinpaper said...

I was playing with my paints yesterday... now I'm back at work, I know where I'd rather be lol. ps these are all so beautiful Michele!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow who cares that it is snowing out.....I just wandered through a beautiful flower garden!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Simply stunning array of flower cards, Michele! True treat for the eyes!
Hideko xx

Karren said...

Wow! Such a beautiful collection of cards featuring Altenew! They are all gorgeous!

Birgit said...

Just look at all your gorgeous Altenew flowers..... I love them all! The green and white layered roses are gorgeous but they are in pink & red as well. All your cards have me dreaming of warm spring days.

Anita in France said...

So beautiful, Michele ... each and every one ... it's like being in a boutique florist! My favourite has to be the first, there's something so delicate and wonderfully soft about your colouring that makes it perfect with the bloom! Hugs, Anita :)

Sharron said...

So many beauties--love them all! The watercolored blooms are especially pretty. The die cut 'U' looks amazing with bright colors and lovely sentiment. And I adore the clear blue of the morning glories!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS cards, Michele! Your watercoloring is really beautiful and your stamping is flawless on each card! I'm smitten with the Morning Glories...especially with your lovely layout...WOW! You have totally inspired me to put these beauties on my wishlist...Thanks!

Loll said...

Gorgeous array of cards showcasing your favourite new Altenew stamps, Michele. Each one is so uniquely beautiful and creative. The three cards using the first image are amazing how different they look with just changing up a few details. So versatile! xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh wow! These are stunning, Michele.
Flowers are my nemesis, so I LOVE seeing what others can achieve with them and you've done an amazing job here.
My fav. is the green 'lucky' card - so beautiful.
xxx