Sunday, June 1, 2014

Memories and the corners of my mind

It dawned on me this morning that I've completed my first month of blogging!!  Wow!! It has been fun making so many wonderful new friends!  Thanks for all the handholding and messages of encouragement and "at-a-girls." You are the best friends a girl could ask for.  I only wish we all lived on the same [very huge -international] block.

I've made my last Wida-inspired card for the CASE Study challenge #193. She's leaving the team but will continue to be someone that I'll follow because I love her sense of style, and humor =]

For you, Wida - thank you for giving me a creative kick in the pants =]


Love that the top layer is wonky - like the corners of my mind. lol 
=] Michele

4 comments:

Anita in France said...

Pretty, feminine and downright lovely, Michele ... congratulations on your one month blogaversary ... wishing you many, many more! Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

Thank you, Anita!! Making new friends LIKE YOU are what makes it so much fun =]

anja curvers said...

Great, great card love the colors and papers you used and congrats on your blogaversary. Glad you joined us over at CASE Study.

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Love your patterned die cut sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!