Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Card Concept #74 Freshly Elegant

The gorgeous inspiration at The Card Concept grabbed hold and wouldn't let go this afternoon ... I've had this in mind for a few days now - thanks for the reminder TCC!!


I think the elements from the photo will be pretty apparent in my  'clean and simple' or maybe 'clean and graphic?' design ... just HAD to use the ampersand, attempt a homemade pink velvet, and golden kisses, too!  for TCC#74:

Barely pink cardstock; just shiny enough gold foil paper from Altenew;
and a very old, much loved embossing folder from Stampin' Up.
That 'velvet' touch was achieved with heat embossing and a MFT background stamp
 
Thanks so much for the visits today - now back to building my June 12 Kits kit!
 
=]  Michele

20 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Be still my heart.... Adore!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my, how elegant, Michele! I love your embossed ampersand and the patina on the gold foil is so striking (gotta get me some)! LOVE the gorgeous texture on your background, too...A really stunning CAS card, and I'm calling this a 'winner', for sure!!!

Joan B said...

wow this is fantastic!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Sigh...this is simply dreamy!! Pink and gold are always wonderful together. Especially this lovely soft pink!!

~amy~ said...

Beautiful!

TK said...

Perfection -- gotta love that "velvet" touch too!

Anita in France said...

Elegant and lovely, Michele ... just want to stretch out and touch that fabulous 'velvet'! Hugs, Anita :)

Sharron said...

What a gorgeous pink! It's especially lovely with the pretty foil. Another CAS perfection!!

Leslie Miller said...

Simply elegant! But also sweet. Love it!

Cat Craig said...

Perfection.

Papercraft Boutique said...

Just simple and gorgeous, Michele! I LOVE it!! Hideko

Lindsey said...

I loved this when I saw it on Instagram but love it even more seeing how you were inspired!

Lynn said...

Swoon, swoon, swoon, swoon!!! This card is gorgeous in every single way Michele. I love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Miss Michele...this is so beautiful. Love your clean look but it is still sweet and romantic. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

Ingen said...

This is such a beauty!

Angel said...

Simply perfect! Thanks for playing with us at The Card Concept!

Bobby said...

Freshly elegant is right!

Pam Sparks said...

SMASHING! Gorgeous! Beautiful card Michele! I LOVE it!

Susan Powell said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

Nora Noll said...

Totally AMAZING!!! Love the soft pink and the shiny foil. Beautiful!!