Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Color Throwdown #444

I've always admitted to being a wee bit afraid of color ... gray is my favorite - what does that say about me?  Well, there's a challenge in town that totally gets me... 

Color Throwdown #444


BONUS!  Look at these fabulous Lily of the Valley- a favorite as a child, and I can still conjure their fragrance at will!

I've been playing with a new set from Flora and Fauna Clear stamps: Succulents.  Here are a few I've shared on IG:

Their darling Glass Cloche die made it so easy!
Winnie & Walter gave it a pretty stage.
 
An easy bit of doodling grounded these little vases perfectly - and simply!
 
For my Color Throwdown card, I just stamped!  using a few fun stamps from Altenew as garden beds, I found a great way to 'grow them my way!'


You just know I won't stop at one card with these colors!

Thanks for the visit ... always a pleasure to see you!

=]  Michele

Other supplies:  SSS Smoke ink; Impress Fresh Ink: Basil; MFT stitch die;
Altenew Simple Flowers

11 comments:

LeAnne said...

Ah, lilies of the valley! My favorite springtime flower...I actually got a few to grow next to my house and I pick a sprig each time I walk to the bus stop! These are delightful takes on those pretty colors! You grow, girl!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely creations, Jo x

Viv said...

Wow three glorious cards here Michele! All stamped to perfection too, well done you.My card projects were all made using digi images btw.I did make my own paper and added the designs myself however ;) Viv xx

Barb Ghig said...

Be still, my CAS lovin' heart...Three really stunning cards, Michele! You have done an amazing job playing with this color palette...in fact, I can't even pick a favorite! I must admit that the Glass Cloche is going onto my wishlist right now, though...and the scalloped stitched border...WOW!!!

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous CAS designs Michele!

Lisa Elton said...

Ahhh yes, these are colors with your name written all over them! What a pretty little collection of cards Michelle. That glass cloche with the teeny plant is so sweet!

~amy~ said...

These are ALL wonderful!!!!! Love how much fun you're having.

Sharron said...

Such sweet cards! Love the fresh green plants, makes me think of spring.

Broni said...

What wonderful cards! I love how you "planted" your flowers!!! So glad you played along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Amy Rohl said...

I adore each of your cards. Your style is just 'mwah'!!

Cat Craig said...

aww, what a sweet bunch of cards.