Monday, May 15, 2017

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge

I do hope you all enjoyed your weekend, and that those Moms out there were spoiled rotten - we deserve it, right? 

I'm playing cards with MFTWSC332 today, Yay!  It has been far too long, for sure.  Here is their Sketch:

Sketch Challenge 332 #mftstamps

I had the pleasure of spending a good portion of my day with my baby girl yesterday ... okay she's no longer a baby, but she'll always be MY baby!

This little set makes me think of her as a child, and now even her babies, as they rekindle the love of the hoop!

Of course there is an Action Wobbler under that little sweetie pie!
You can catch a little glimpse of it in action at IG @mfergu01
 
I'll see you around again, real soon, I hope!  thanks so much for stopping in today!
 
=]  Michele


14 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So darn cute Michele!

Barb Ghig said...

What's a Hula Hoop without an Action Wobbler, right? You definitely nailed this sketch, Michele! Beautiful watercoloring on the image and stripes and I'm loving the wonky stitches on your oval panel...(something I need to pick up) ~ So glad you had a lovely Mother's Day, my friend! Thanks for making me smile with this cute card!

Sharron said...

Aw, she's so adorable! Love the bright colors! So glad your day was extra special!

Cat Craig said...

Darling card, and I gotta go see it wobble!

donna mikasa said...

Absolutely darling and I love all the wobbling! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Karren said...

Too cute! Such an adorable image!

Jeanne said...

Oh so sweet! Hope you had a lovely day on Mother's Day and you were spoiled! This image is sweet and fun. Her pony tails are flying, just like the hoop! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Well I am glad you are around so.I can get to see adorable cards like this one! I don't think I looked this cute when I did the hula hoop many years ago!

TaeEun said...

Love this cute girl, striped background and the colors... so everything on this card :)!!! I watched her in action, Awesome!!!

Pam Sparks said...

She's a doll! and when I wasn't jump roping as a kid I was hoola hooping. :D Fabulous with the wobble!!! I gotta remember to use those! :D

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I love that you put her on an action wobbler!! So FUN!

Lisa Elton said...

This brings childhood memories rushing back! I had a pink hula hoop with white stripes! Sweet card Michele, and fabulous coloring!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super fun!!! Love that you put an action wobbler under her!!! So awesome!!!

Bobby said...

So cute, Michele. I love it when there's an image that needs an action wobble.