Friday, May 12, 2017

E.H. Mix it Up Challenge - with Reverse Confetti!

I absolutely do not give my Reverse Confetti stamps enough love ... but this little guy wanted to come out to play with Ellen's Essentials for the May Mix it Up Challenge in the worst way ...

it gets a wee bit gruesome - fair warning!  No [real] reindeer were injured in the making of this card!


I do hope you have a wonderful weekend planned ... if you're lucky enough to still have a Mom, please do something wonderful together with her!  Give her an extra hug from me!

=]  Michele

Ellen's Essentials:  Autumn Acorns by Julie - provided the perfect sentiments!
Reverse Confetti: Later Alligator, tag die, and Jolly Holiday
A special thank you to that darling person who sends the sweet little thank you notes, and the lovely ribbon with each order!!!  @ellenhutsonllc



13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Haha, love the disclaimer!! Super cute card, just enough color. Wishing you the happiest and most blessed of Mother's Days my dear friend, HUGS!!! <3

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh my gosh! Michele! This is hilarious. And so clever. Who would have thought to have an aligator chomping on Rudolph?! Love, love the humor!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this is just so sweet!

Michelle said...

Uh oh! What a cute and naughty crocodile! :-)

Aileen said...

Love your card and the disclaimer, gave me a good giggle. I will be going to see mum on Monday first time in four weeks, have missed her badly and she is slipping away more but we talk each day on the phone so it should be ok. Will give her a hug from you and sending one to you from me xx

Jeanne said...

You are too funny, Michele and I love it! Great card. I like the background image and the watercoloring on the alligator. I second your sentiment about lovely ladies with their mothers! Here's a long distance hug to you! {squeeeeeeze}! :)

Nora Noll said...

AS usual, you gave me a good chuckle!! Love this card!!!!

Cat Craig said...

lol, good one!

Barb Ghig said...

You are too funny, Michele! I LOVE this card to pieces and your disclaimer is fabulous! I love that they add a bit of pretty ribbon to my order, too...it's so sweet!

lostinpaper said...

hahaha, you crack me up!

Sharron said...

Just never know what I may find here! This is hilarious! Love your naughty little gator!!

Pam Sparks said...

How do you keep coming up with these super cute ideas! LOVE this Michele!

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... too cute, Michele ... and there I was thinking this little croc was a veggie, eating berried branches!! Hugs, Anita :)