Sunday, September 27, 2026

My Sunday shenanigans!

Sunday afternoon in my studio was a delight - tunes on YouTube, sun outside my window, my hubby doing a little yard work, and chicken roasting for dinner!  Does it get any better?  

Here are the cards I made... first a few made with another wonderful borrowed Altenew set from Carrie: Sulfur Cosmos!


Stamped with Obsidian ink, and stenciled with these inks:


Then a bit of extra details using Prismacolor pencils...

    

When I reached for those pencils, I found a pad of Strathmore Toned Gray paper.
Then the ol' grey-lovin' brain kicked in...


... which turned into this...


A 5x7" card with oyster grey base, Prairie Grass postage frame,
and an embossed panel [SB Summertime Waves] and an
Altenew Press plate set for the sentiment.

Last but not least, this fabulous moodboard from Inspirational #377 pulled on my heartstrings...


See if you can find the cupcake that was the inspiration for my card!


Okay.  Granted my sunflower is not as orange - but you'll forgive me, right?
A bit of texture from Kristina's Finishing Touches from Concord & 9th, some white metallic splatters, and a Betterpress-ed sentiment and I'm good to go!


Hope you had a fantastic weekend!
=] Michele

No comments: