Tuesday, September 22, 2026

The Paper Players #804

Christy is our host this week at The Paper Players!  Check out her prompt...


... and now guess WHO came out to play... go ahead guess, I've got time.  
Okay, time's up -
Ta DAAAA!


OH, my word have I missed this guy!! 


 Looks like he might need a hand
in the CAS department but as another loveable bear would calmly say:  oh, bother.

Is this better?

Maybe not? lol

The ladies have loads of fun bears for inspiration!  You'll do better than I did.
Come play!
=] Michele

3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I guessed right!!!! I've missed this sweet guy of yours too Michele...I kinda just want to hug him! Well, maybe not with the bees flying around! Your 2nd card is just as sweet (I love that hat!!), and I adore the blank look on his face! Two cute, CUTE cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

I always love seeing these bears, Michele! They are a delight although the first one looks to be in a pickle or should I say a honey of a mess?

Christy Lynn said...

Both of your bear cards are adorable, Michele! The first one reminds me of the only Winnie the Pooh movie we had on VHS when I was a kiddo, I can still sing his song as he's trying to lull the bees to sleep : ) Your second card is fantastic too, I love how you did the shadows of the trees and great coloring on the bear's outfit and gifts. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players!