My sweet friend Therese was the guest designer on Craft Roulette on Friday evening but as much as I wanted to go live with her and Mary Gunn FUNN, it just didn't work out. However, I watched the replay and couldn't wait to get my hands on those fun parameters... here they are just in case YOU want to play, too!
Her Element is: starts with K - I used a much-loved embossing folder to KNIT my card front!
Dusty Hues are my favorite Colors - this time I reached for Gina K's Dark Sage cardstock from my trip to Wisconsin with Sue, Marcia and Bobby many years ago!
Torn Paper is the Random spin... do any of you have this old tool in your supplies:
It worked its charm to create my 'torn edge' ruffle!
Okay!! Ready to see my card?
My brilliant friend Donna Mikasa featured an embossed triangle tree
for her 'seconds' at Freshly Made Sketch this week -
I just had to CASE it! Mine was cut using a very old triangle die set from Scrapbook.com that was a free gift w/purchase. I've embossed it
using a SSS Holiday Greenery EF.
And the inside was easy peasey by just adding a slip of dsp
and a Betterpress-ed sentiment!




No comments:
Post a Comment