Wednesday, September 16, 2026

A doe, a deer, and a photo bomb!

Hi, my friends! Glad you've told me that it's okay to post more than once a day!  I have two cards for two challenges for you.

Jo, and Elf Loll, are looking for reindeer at Christmas Kickstart #114 - I didn't think I had any 'fun' ones until I remembered this guy who couldn't resist a Photo Bomb!



You'll no doubt notice the embossed panel: SB's Adorning the Tree.  
The sentiment is one of many in Pinkfresh's Holiday Large Sentiments set.

Peace on Earth September 2026 challenge has a wonderful mood board - I spied with my little eye the perfect opportunity to bring out those lovely buck and doe from PTI's Deer to Me and 'Tis the Season Sentiments again...


You'll have to take my word that there is a bit of frosty snow here and there.
Penny Black's Frame It, and an old Darice sheet music EF did the trick to
capture that found in the top left photo:


Okay.  I promise that's it for me today! But there's always tomorrow!
=] Michele   

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Love them both! That trio is always good for a smile and I always enjoy what you create with the PTI deer!