Narelle has a wonderful design to get your creative juices flowing... meet Freshly Made Sketches #752...
I simplified it just a teensy bit so I could use that gorgeous ASD Lush Peony Bouquet press plate and stencils again!
The plate was inked up with Memento Toffee Crunch ink and
colored with the coordinating stencils! Easy peasy!
I fussy cut the image and mounted it loosely onto a panel
that has been pressed using Pinkfresh Studios Twist Pattern plate.
A quick sentiment on a circle and my card was done!
Take a really good look at Narelle's card - it is loaded with beautiful
die cut embellishments and really shines in her own fabulous style!
September is here! I hope you have time to play before you
start jumping into piles of leaves!
=] Michele


3 comments:
Your peonies are gorgeous Michele. Love the colors and that pretty twist pattern background. A gorgeous card.
WOW...this is a real STUNNER Michele!! Your blooms in all the colors are so pretty and I can't believe you fussy cut that whole image so perfectly! Love the background too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
So very pretty, Michele and I love the colors!
Post a Comment