Thursday, August 10, 2023

ASD Inspiration Challenge - August 2023 Second helpings

I knew I'd be going back for a double dip of fun for the new ASD Inspiration Challenge this month.  This time I'm bringing in 'the pretty' for my shaker card using her wonderful Spring Garden stamp set, coloring stencils, and coordinating dies, too!  Let's start with a closeup...


Those little glass beads seem to be multiplying in my drawer!
Aren't they lovely with the ink colors?  I 'mopped up my leftover ink with a panel of watercolor paper and then used ASD's Tiny Dots cover die to give it interest. Speaking of inks:


Waffle Flower's shaker covers sure do make creating them easier!
Alex Syberia Designs adds the beauty...


Okay!  That's it for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!
=] Michele

14 comments:

LeAnne said...

Aaaahhh....these colors are like a balm to soothe one's soul! SO gorgeous, and to add the shaker element....nothing could make me happier!

Cat Craig said...

Soo soothing. LOve the monochromatic display.

Bonnie said...

Beautiful flowers and I'm loving these colors and the shakers, my friend!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I am so drawn to the colors of this card. It is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us. 😊

Lisa Elton said...

What a beauty this is! Those little beads are pretty and they are the perfect accent to those fabulous flowers. I need to check out the WF shaker covers, they look handy!

Jeanne said...

Absolutely beautiful and elegant. Michele, you are such a wonderful card designer/creator. I am in awe of your talent.

Leslie Miller said...

Look at those lovely soft colors and pretty flowers, sigh... And perfectly matched beads in the shaker. I have a sizeable collection of beads from the old days when I used them in shakers. I need to pull them out as there can be other uses for them as well. Thanks for the fun reminder, Michele!

Bobby said...

The colors are so soft and pretty, Michele, and the flowers are gorgeous. Making a shaker makes it even better.

lostinpaper said...

It's like they are reflecting the colours of the ink, how lovely!

Marcia Hill said...

Boy do I love all those shades of green Michele...this card is GORGEOUS!! And a shaker to boot!! You will definitely make someone's day with this beauty!! Hugs. :0)

Brenda said...

I LOVE this shaker card Michele! The colors are so soft and perfect-I do love me some greens. LOL Love the sentiment too, how true, today is always a perfect day to be happy! I have seen these shaker pouches being used and they certainly do make making a shaker card easy. I love the little beads you used in the card, they seem to take on the colors in this card. Loving the background too. Gorgeous! Hugs, Brenda

Linda Callahan said...

I am all shook up about this lovely card! Soft and sweet!

baileyrosy.com said...

I do love a good shaker card and this one is a beauty. The colours you have chosen for your blooms are so pretty and I think I need, no I'm sure I need some of those shaker covers.

Marie

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

what a gorgeous design, Michele, and your choice of greens combined are swoon worthy!