Sunday, August 27, 2023

Another celebration for Freshly Made Sketches #600

 Hopefully you've had the opportunity to make a card for Freshly Make Sketches #600 - such a fun Sketch!


I have second helpings in celebration of their accomplishment!  This time I flipped that Sketch as I often do...

I used a circle die to create a window and my 'glass' is vellum - sure wish I could have gotten a photo to show it off - you will have to imagine it!

That sprig of leaves is from The Stamp Market, and I've treated it [and the window frame] to a bit of glam by swiping them with Versamark ink and dipping them in Ranger Princess gold.  To keep my design cohesive, I heat embossed my sentiment [from Alex Syberia Designs' Spring Garden] in the same gold.

Okay.  Your turn!  You only have until 8/28 at 3pm EST to play!!

=] Michele

17 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I've got a good imagination, I can see it!!

Hannelie said...

This deserves a BIG WOW!

Jeanne said...

This is so cool, Michele! I love the gold tips on the leaves and the vellum for the glass! Great job!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Tremendously classy and elegant, and fall like. Here it comes!

HilaryJane said...

Love how you have 'treated' those leaves and circle frame and what an amazing shade of green xx

Cynthia said...

Very pretty, puts me in the mood for making fall cards.

Cindy C. said...

So, so beautiful!!

Bonnie said...

Love the simple elegance of this card, Michele! The window with vellum and added gold embossing is a brilliant idea!

Dotty Jo said...

What a stunner! Your cards always make my jaw drop in admiration! Jo x

Leslie Miller said...

Utterly gorgeous with the green and the gold and the gems placed just so! Your vellum window shows up on screen as a much softened effect and I imagine much more so in real. I love this!

Brenda said...

Another fabulous take on this sketch Michele! I love the greens you used on this card and I love that your "circle" is cut out and has a "window" of vellum. The leaves are so pretty, especially with the gold on them. Love this one as much as the last one! Hugs, Brenda

Marcia Hill said...

It looks great flipped horizontally Michele, and I love your vellum window and gold dipped leaves! Beautiful card my friend!! ❤️❤️❤️

Lisa Elton said...

Love the gold, love the vellum, love this pretty card!

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous, this week's and lasts. Loving the layering collage=-type cards you've posted.

I am playing catch up after having been out of town. I’ve checked out all your lovely cards I missed and commenting just the current one. (It gets too overwhelming for me to catch up individually).

Bobby said...

I love the touches of gold, Michele. That sentiment is wonderful. Whose is it?

Linda Callahan said...

Puttin' on the glitz with that touch of gold - fabulous!

TK said...

First helpings... second helpings... it's gorgeous, no matter how you count it!