Friday, June 23, 2017

Summer Coffee Lover's Bloghop

It's that time of the year ... lazy, hazy, coffee-crazed days of Summer!!!  Iced, or black & hot like I love it, we coffee lovers do have fun with the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!
I have a fun card ... LOve this Stamplorations Framed Coffee Pot by Shery Russ!... oh Shery has plenty more coffee themed products I want!  Stamplorations is also one of the Super Sponsors of the Hop! 
 
For today's card, I've borrowed the orange Color Trend theme from Carissa from her In Touch post ... enough chit chat - you came for the coffee!!
 
 
I am fueled up and craf-tinated to get a few more Coffee cards made this week ... you've seen the prizes, right?
 
Cheers to you ... thanks for stopping by for a cuppa!
 
=]  Michele
 
 

24 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is fab I'm so into iced coffee right now, Jo x

Birgit said...

Yum! and YES Please!! Love your coffee card. I must check out all the prizes and get to work so I can play along too. Happy days, my friend!

Barb Ghig said...

Love your color combo with this fabulous coffee pot, Michele! In fact, I think I'll have to put up a pot right now, and check my stash so I can play along, too :)

Fikreta said...

awesome card!

lostinpaper said...

Funky and fun Michele!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cool!! I love the graphic aspect of it, the punch of orange and the black frame. FABULOUS card!!

~amy~ said...

Oh yes, I LOVE this. So perfect! Clean + Crisp.

Cat Craig said...

That orange really adds a lovely pop.

Lisa Elton said...

The orange with your piping hot black coffee is FUN!! It's kind of modern funky!!

Viv said...

Great card here Michele, love the colour combo too...and now I want a coffee of course...hmmm hazelnut coffee one I think ;) Viv xx

Jeanne said...

While I am not a fan of the taste of coffee, I do enjoy the smell of the beans. I also appreciate that so many people are fans! I really like your card. It gives me a bit of a vintage feel with the colors you chose. The orange accents sure help the coffee color pop! Well done! :) Hugs!

Heidi said...

Love this CAS card design! Suitable for a guy!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love Stamploration's stamps. This is really cute.

donna mikasa said...

Love that big pot of java and what an awesome color combo! Here's to lots of craf-tinated fun!

Hetty said...

Tove that stamp and you made a great card with it!
Enjoy your cup today.

Kim Heggins said...

Michele...this is one fabulous card! Love that wonderful coffee pot.

Sharron said...

The graphic design is so cool! Love the colors!

Lisa said...

Such a great card! Love it!

Shelly said...

Oh my, this is awesome!

Cynthia Cole said...

Wonderful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful coloring on that coffee pot.

Tracey McNeely said...

Coffee-licious!

Helen F. said...

Oh this is FUN!